Yuudachi: Ayanami!

Then Yukikaze and Shigure also go to them and hug Ayanami while crying with happiness.

Shigure: So you were fine.

Ayanami: Yes, they treated me like a princess.

In that Yuudachi notices Javelin and Laffey.

Yuudachi: Huh? oh! It's you from the other time!

Z23: Why are you in the Azur Lane fleet!?

Javelin: (Awkward laugh) Hahahahahaha.

Ayanami: Long story, but I'm already here to fight the Orochi.

Hipper: That's what we've been doing!

Laffey: Wrong, we'll all do it together... (Thumbs up)

Eugen: Fufufu, I get it.

Tester: Are you done talking yet? The gossip was interesting, you know?

Eugen: Yes, as you have heard you already know what is going to happen. TRUE?

Tester: Yes. (Why is Orochi standing still and doing nothing? Does she want to take her time before destroying Red Axis and Azur Lane? But she's already taken too long, we don't have time to play with them)

In that all the ships of both factions were unified to fight together against a common enemy.

Many ships and siren planes were destroyed by the coordinated fire of the unified fleet, many bombs from the heavy bombers hit the Tester class sirens hastening the death of the enemy ships.

Tester: What are you doing Orochi!? Hey Yo, go see what that fool is doing!

Tester 2: Ok!

In that Tester 1 was killed by a guided bomb, the other Tester ran away in a hurry towards Orochi.

Tester: Hey Orochi! What is the...!? Whaaat!?

In that what she sees is Orochi's corpse lying on her deck and Orochi's mental cube is lying next to her all destroyed.

Tester: Orochi has fallen! AHHHHH!

BBOOMMMMMMMMM!

A bomb pierces Tester on Orochi's deck, when all the sirens were killed Kitty alerts everyone that she had killed Orochi and destroyed her mind cube, it wasn't long before the siren fleet was completely wiped out.

Belfast: (Looking at the clock) I think it was not necessary for the queen to bring the cavalry, it was good that we take care of the situation.

Belfast sends a telegram to the Queen's fleet, Elizabeth is somewhat confused when she receives the message that the advancing fleet together with the empire's fleet managed to successfully capture Orochi.

Nagato: what? So fast?

Hood: I'm surprised they did it in record time.

QE: Well, thanks to Kitty Hawk, the situation was more easily resolved.

Nagato: Kitty Hawk? I think I've heard that name somewhere... Ah! Is that the Eagle Union aircraft carrier I read about in Akagi and Kaga's report?

QE: (awkward laugh) Hahahaha, well something like that.

Warspite: What shall we do with Orochi?

The girls looked at Nagato.

Nagato: What do you want to do with her? You won the war, so it's up to you.