ahyeon and my other friends were going for tteokbeokki, i told them i had plans already so they would be going alone.

same goes for suae's group of friends, they were going for tteokbeokki too, then would see a movie and finally go to a karaoke place. when they asked me to tag along, i answered the same way i answered all the other people that has asked me today.

people here love karaoke, fr.

i was walking home, listening to some random kpop songs, specifically bts.

songs like dimple, pied piper, truth untold and filter were always on replay for me.

i arrived home soon enough, as i entered through the front door my grandma greeted me happily.

"awh! miyu, hello dear!"

her smile is the most comforting one for me.

i hug her tightly, "grandma~ mindterms are done, finally!"

she chuckles and pats my back, "yes, so you can finally rest now, huh? you were so engrossed in studying, i felt like i was living her alone with mina!"

i broke the hug first and laughed slightly as i walked towards the livinh room and plopped myself on the big sofa.

"why didn't you go hang out with your friends? you should go have fun, love." grandma sat down on a single chair as one of the workers brought her, her coffee.

"i can go hang out with my friends everyday, grandma. i wanna spend my birthday with you and mina."

she laughed gently, "ah my amazing granddaughter~ i raised you well, didn't i?"

i nod with a smile, "mhm you did."

━━

the next day miyu was entering the school grounds, more relaxed than before.

she spent the day before with the two dearest people to her.

they went out to eat dinner together, went shopping and even did a self-care night! a simple but amazing birthday.

miyu was satesfied.

the girl entered the classroom to hear one of her classmates say, "i'd break up with her right away."

another boy, one she recognized as minu's friends, with ginger hair said, "even if its is sohui ban, i can't forgive her."

miyu figured that they were talking about that new movie everyone went to watch yesterday.

it was something about a woman going out with her boyfriends bestfriend for some reason.

she opened the door walking inside, the two groups eyes turning towards her.

suae's friend group and minu's friend group were inside.

"miyu! what would you do if your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend?" one of minu's friends asked, trying to get the girls attention.

"what happened to hello or how are you?"

the boys and girls tried to hold in their laughs as the boy scracted his neck awkwardly.

miyu smiled teasingly.

all eyes were on her, waiting for a response.

"hm━, i don't think i would be able to forgive them. kissing, hugging, flirting its all the same anyway. but if they cheat so easily then it must mean that they weren't close to me in the first place. i'd try to get over them as fast as possible." miyu nodded satesfied with her answer.