Episode 1- New Teams, New Screams

"It's been 15 years since our show first aired, and we're back where it all began," A familiar voice spoke as the camera showed close-ups of an island environment. "This abandoned summer camp in Muskoka Canada," the voice continued as the camera showed a sky-high point of view of a familiar island. "Back to the rundown cabins, hungry bears, hungrier bugs, the stinky outhouse where contestants confess their secrets, and Chef's disgusting food," the voice said before the camera revealed Chris McClain speaking as he walked on the island. "Today's 17 new contestants arrive and battle to be the last one standing and win one million dollars!" Chris exclaimed as money began to fall around him. "Someone's going to pick this up, right?!" He shouted to one of his interns. He then slickly shoved a stack of money in his shirt. "But winning won't be easy, this isn't just a reboot. It's a reboot to the face! Crazier challenges, deadlier dares, and a writing team made up of angry monkeys who want nothing but to see humanity fall!" Chris exclaimed as the camera showed a monkey pressing a red button and launching missiles into the sky. "As always, I'm your host, Chris McClain, and this is Total... Drama... Island!"

Intro

🎶Hey, what's up, I'm here to slay!🎶

The camera begins to zoom through the island and shows Chris and Chef in a red helicopter and Chris is holding the briefcase filled with the million dollars.

🎶Don't know why the rest even bother to stay!🎶

The camera zooms up a cliff and zooms into the water.

🎶I know the game and I brought the skill.🎶

The camera shows Nichelle, Priya, and Axel quickly swimming away from a shark Scary Girl is on the fin of, but she is then flipped off the shark's fin once a shirtless Caleb stops the shark to admire his handsomeness. Static then appeared on the camera and stopped, showing Mk downloading something on a purple phone and then ducking from the camera.

🎶Crushing player's dreams, yeah you know the drill.🎶

The camera zoomed in on Ripper chugging a pot of baked beans while Zee, Wayne, and Raj, all cheered him on. However, he burped aggressively, causing Zee to get sent flying, and farted in Wayne and Raj's faces and made them cough from the toxic gas.

🎶I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous.🎶

The camera shows Bowie filing his nails and Millie is standing beside him, writing in her book. However, Julia is live streaming on her phone and isn't paying attention and crashes into Millie and they both fall causing Bowie to smirk.

🎶I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous. 🎶

The camera shows Mariah and Emma giving a bear a makeover inside a bear cave while it's asleep and they both giggle at each other. Damien and Chase are watching from the side and are both laughing. However, the bear wakes up and roars at them, and chases the four out of the cave.

The camera then showed Chris and Chef smirking at each other and they both looked at the camera showing Chris holding a tray of marshmallows. The camera zoomed out at normal speed, showing all of the contestants sitting around a campfire. everyone besides Axel and Scary Girl whistled the tune 'I Want to be famous,' and a sign that says 'Total Drama Island' lit up.

End of Intro

*The intro will not be used for the rest of the episodes*

(Time Skip! Mariah was the last contestant who wasn't introduced yet! Btw, from this point on, everything is in Mariah's POV unless I type in someone else's POV)

I was on a speed boat for what felt like an eternity. I altered between reading my magazines and scrolling through social media posts during the whole boat ride. However, once I looked up, I finally saw the island ahead of me. My heart began to beat rapidly as I got excited by each second, we got closer to the dock. I wasn't nervous since I'm used to attending big events, so this was nothing for me. I was just ready to get my million dollars. The intern that was driving me stopped right in front of the right side of the dock.