𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Start from the beginning

Everyone had been pushed back by Muzan's attack, and it was so big that everyone had crashed into buildings. Suffering from major injuries.

Everyone covered in masses of their own blood. Zenitsu laid against a wall and covered in blood, Inosuke on the ground with blood pouring endlessly. Gyomei, Inosuke, Mitsuri, Obanai, Muichiro, Sanemi, Genya, Shinobu.Tanjiro trying to pull himself forward to get to his friend.

It all happened so fast, Kanao kneeled on the ground and face covered in red, it dripped from her mouth and forehead.

Muzan... he's too fast... she thought. Ayame and Tatsuo went down... is she alright? What about Y/n and all the others? He's too fast...

Muzan began to slowly make his way over to Kanao as she couldn't move. Hurry... get up! Move your feet... you must kill him... so everyone can be at peace... never be sad again... he's killed so many. I'll beat him a thousand times over, even if it kills me. Even I... can fight courageously until the end like Kanae...

Muzan began to lift his hand upwards and aiming for the kill. The Kakuchi screaming and rushing her way to save her.

Galactic Breathing; Sixth Form; Galaxy's Whirlpool...

In an instant, a wall of bright purple stardust and flames covered around Muzan. He stared in shock as his arm was split right in half, purple embers made the flesh sizzle, yet it felt cold to him.

He snapped his head around to find a familiar figure carrying Kanao bridal style carefully. She looked upwards and noticed it was you.

"Y/n—!" She gasped in surprise. You were alive, but something was different about your face.

"Yes, sorry I'm late." You set her down onto the ground gently as the Kakuchi took her. "Take care of her."

"Y-Yes!"

You stood up slowly and spun around to meet the eyes of Muzan. The tentacles flying around behind as he stared down your way.

"My my..."

All you could do was stare with a stoic expression. The flesh around your right eye had inflamed and looked alien like, veins popping from your face, but your other eye glowed a bright purple like that night at Onutama against Hirokai. You were covered in blood and dirt all over.

"You look absolutely revolting, Y/n L/n."

Tanjiro picked up his head and saw you a good distance away from Muzan as he glared daggers towards you. "Y-Y/n?!"

"It's hard to tell now... which one of us is the real demon..." he growled. The image of Yorichi and Ayame flashed through his head. He sneered down. "You disgust me."

The grip on your sword increased drastically. That fire in your heart only burning brighter.

"Let's finish this... Muzan."

I don't have Ayame or Yorichi's skill in combat against Muzan himself... I don't even know if I'll be alive by dawn. Can I match up to them?

Nevertheless, I will fight for the people I love and care for. I can't lose, I can't break! They need me, I won't let anyone else die because of me!