Chapter 04

Murtasim and Meerab along with Ujala and Dayan leaving for the place according of the clue to find out Atif.

Murtasim and Dayan stop the car to bring water and some snacks.

Ujala holds Meerab's hand and said;

Ujala:Ek Baat kahu.
Meerab:Bol.
Ujala:Atif ko dhundna chod de yaar.Apni shaadi ko tarzi de.Jaisa bhi hua hai Lekin shaadi hui hai.Shayed isko hi kismat kehte hai.

Meerab released her hand and said;

Meerab:Woh shaadi nahi thi.Mein apne faide ke liye apni hi best friend ko fasa diya tha.Woh sirf Dosti ki khatir is rishten ko nibha raha hai.Mujhe koi haq nahi banta uske Zindegi barbad karne ka.
Ujala:Tujhe lagta hai after the divorce tum dono ki dosti reh jayegi?

Meerab didn't reply.

Ujala:Tu jis tarha se Murtasim Aur uske family ke sath khud ko involve kar liya tu dekhna tu chah kar bhi is zanzir se khud ko azad nahi kar payegi.Niqah mein bohot taqat hoti hai yaar.Tujhe kab murtasim se Aur murtasim ko Tujhse mohabbat ho jayegi Tujhe pata bhi nahi chalega.Shayed aab tak ho bhi chuka ho.

Then Murtasim and Dayan comes and their conversation remains incomplete.

They reached the place and didn't find anyone name Atif.

Meerab disappointed that after travel they come to the place but returning back in empty hands.

Murtasim holds her face and said;

Murtasim:Fiqr nahi karo mil jayega.

Meerab cried.

Murtasim hugs her tight.

Ujala sees this and smiles.She prayed that may Meerab never find Atif and start loving to Murtasim.

Meerab and murtasim coming home.Meerab gets migraine attack because of stress.

She is taking rest and Murtasim called Dayan.

Murtasim told him about the money incident.

Dayan:Agar Tujhe pata hai woh fraud hai to kyun dhund raha hai?
Murtasim:Tujhe lagta hai woh Bewokuf mere baat ka Yakeen karegi.Use lagega use khud ke pas qaid rakhne ke liye mein jhoth bol raha hu.Is liye jab tak uske fraud ka saboot na mil jai mein use dhund te rahunga.Is liye nahi ki meerab ko uske hawale kar do taki is liye Atif ka asli chehra mein meerab ke samne lee au.
Dayan:Uske baad kya hoga?
Murtasim:Divorce.
Dayan:Tum dono ek dusre ko ek mauka kyun nahi dete.Meerab ek bohot acchi bahu sabit hui hai in kam waqt mein.Tere parents to aab use beti se jyada lad pyar dete hai.To us rishten ko ek mauka de dekhna ek bohot acchi biwi bhi sabit hogi.
Murtasim:Lekin kabhi pyar to nahi karegi.Meerab mere sath majbur hoke reh rahi hai.Jis din uske pas jane ka jaga hoga woh foran Mujhe chod kar chali jayegi.Agar Mujhe pata hai is rishten ko akhir mein tutna hi likha hai to kyun jhoti ummed maan mein pale.Jaisa ho raha hai waisa hone de.Rakhta hu.

Murtasim cut the call and takes a deep breath.

After a while.

Meerab opens her eyes and finds Murtasim sat nest to her head.

She gets up and asked;

Meerab:Yaha kyun beithe ho?
Murtasim:I swear galat jaga nazar nahi dee raha tha.
Meerab:Tumhara koi bharosa nahi de bhi sakte ho.
Murtasim:De raha to kya galat kar raha tha naam ka hi sahi biwi to ho.
Meerab:biwi nahi sad ka buj pata nahi kab tumhare sad se niklegi.
Murtasim:Tu mere gale ka dhol hai jo baja raha hu.Lekin bajane pe bura nahi lag raha.

Meerab smiles.

Murtasim holds her hand and said;

Murtasim:Ek Baat yaad rakhna hum dono dost hai Aur humesha rahenge.Chahe waqt Halat kaisa bhi ho hum ek dusre ka sath kabhi nahi chodenge.Is liye jab tak mein hu sath koi Fiqr nahi kar.To yeh sab bhul ke semester final ki tayari karte hai Warna 4 saal ki mehnat jaya ho jayega.

Meerab place her head on his shoulder.

Murtasim and Meerab's exam knocking on the door.

Murtasim revised in the balcony to sat on the carpet.

Meerab comes there and sit next to him and asked;

Meerab:Maine ek definition sikhi hai please dekhega sahi ho raha hai yaa nahi.
Murtasim:School ki bacchi ho dekhunga?
Meerab:Aisa kyun karta hai dekhna.
Murtasim:De Mujhe.

Meerab gives her notes and lying down on his lap.

Murtasim surprise to see the strange incident.Meerab start her definition but Murtasim didn't notice that.His full attention on Meerab.

Meerab:Uske baad ke line kya hai?

Murtasim broke off his daze and released he didn't hear what Meerab told to him.

Murtasim gives her note back and said;

Murtasim:Pehle thik se yaad kar Phir bolna.

Meerab takes the note and start to memories again.Murtasim can't concentrate on his studies.He just starring at her hiding in the gap between of the books.Her face looks more magical in the light of moon.It seems to be changing around him.He wants to hugs her and gives kisses to her lips.But Not all human desires are fulfilled.Some remains incomplete.

After the exam,Meerab and Murtasim coming home.They sees Murtasim crush a female professor left with a man.It's seems like he is her husband.

Murtasim alas and said;

Murtasim:Yeh tha tumhari pasand.Asli mard ko pehchan nahi paya.
Meerab:Bada aaya mera asli mard.
Murtasim:Tum bed pe chalo baby tumhe sabit kar dunga kitna asli mard hu mein.

Meerab pinch on his hand.

Murtasim:Daku kahi ki.
Meerab:Ghar chal baba ko call aa rahe hai.

Murtasim coming late in the night.Meerab waiting for him.

Meerab:Der kyun kar di?
Murtasim:Dayan se baat karte karte waqt ka pata hi nahi chala.
Meerab:Khana khaya?
Murtasim:Nahi.Yehi lee aana yaar.
Meerab:Aati hu.

Meerab brings Meal for him.Murtasim take it and sometimes put food on Meerab's mouth.

After the food session,Murtasim wipes his hand on her dupatta.

While gossiping with each other when Murtasim sleep on the balcony didn't realised.

Meerab's touched his face thinking maybe he is in deep sleep.

But he just closed his eyes not in sleeping.After her touch his body warm up.Although she is not his but the body does not understand this.He feels like to lift her up and go to the bed....Murtasim control himself and console.

In the next day.

Haya comes to the room and finds Murtasim and Meerab sleeping on the balcony hugging with each other.

Meerab wakes up and Haya said;

Haya:Wah kya nazara tha!Sharam naam ki koi chij nahi hai tum dono mein.
Meerab:First of all yeh hum dono ka kamra hai.Hum miah biwi hai.Hum darwaza lock karne bhul gaye Lekin tum kis haq se bina knock kiye kamre mein guse.Woh Pehle batau Mujhe.
Haya:Woh....
Meerab:Sharam to tumhe aana chahiye ki aise kisi couple ke room mein nahi guste.

That time Murtasim also wakes up and said;

Murtasim:Iske naam pe maat jana.Jisne bhi iska naam haya rakhata bohot galat rakha hai.Haya to ise aata nahi pura ka pura behaya hai.Tum ise chodo darling idhar au mera maan aab tak bhara nahi hai.

Meerab knows murtasim deliberately saying to feel jealous Haya still she feels shy.

Haya left the room and Murtasim said;

Murtasim:Agle baar knocked kar ke aana.

Meerab laughing hard.

[Who will fall first Meerab or Murtasim]