After entering the classroom, she walked directly to the seat closest to the back door. Jiang Yi pulled out his schoolbag from the desk, put it on one shoulder, went to the back door, pulled out the latch, and walked out of the classroom.

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but when he walked out the back door, Jiang Yi suddenly smelled a faint fragrance in the air.

    The scent was very light, like the scent of green grass under the sun, and like the sky after the rain, refreshing and clean, but inexplicably sweet.

    Jiang Yi paused, turned around curiously, and looked at Class A's classroom.

    Standing at the door of Class A's classroom, she smelled the scent coming out of the open door. Jiang Yi out of nowhere stretched out a finger, and gently pushed the door open.

    With a creak, the classroom door cracked a gap that could be passed by one person. Those secret scents mixed with ambiguous gasping sounds instantly enveloped Jiang Yi's senses.

    Jiang Yi cautiously sneaked into the classroom, her gaze scanned the empty classroom, and finally landed on the figure in the middle of the classroom, leaning on the table and sitting on the ground.

    It was a girl.

    Wearing the same white shirt and gray plaid skirt as Jiang Yi, with loose long hair, he fell to the ground with arms folded. Around her, schoolbags fell, and stationery such as rulers and pens were scattered on the ground.

    Looking from Jiang Yi's position, there is no way to see her face clearly, only her delicate jaw line and beautiful side profile can be seen.

    Jiang Yi noticed that the girl seemed to be in some pain, and she was biting her lip with her arms folded, frowning and moaning unbearably.

    Jiang Yi touched the tip of his nose, and walked towards her cautiously: "Classmate... this classmate..."

    She called to him while walking towards her. As the distance between the two got closer, the fragrance in the air became more and more intense.

    Jiang Yi paused. She suddenly realized that this fragrance was emanating from the girl who had fallen on the ground in front of her.

    At this moment, Jiang Yi suddenly remembered the setting of this world, and asked with some uncertainty: "Oestrus?"

    As her words fell, the girl holding her arms in pain raised her eyes and cast a bewildered look at her. glance.

    From this gaze, Jiang Yi accurately read the girl's emotions: defense, hope, and even a hint of secret longing.

    Jiang Yi squatted down, and at a distance of one meter from the girl, he gently said to her: "You...haven't you taken an inhibitor?"

    Because he hasn't differentiated yet, Jiang Yi can't actually feel what the girl in front of him is. gender. But this pheromone is so soft, this girl should be an Omega.

    An Omega in heat in public is very dangerous.

    Although this is a girls' school, there are more girls who are differentiated into Omega and beta, but there are also female alphas. Under such circumstances, it would be troublesome if you encountered an alpha.

    Jiang Yi didn't want to meddle in other people's business, but judging by the girl's appearance, she might have just broken up.

    She took a deep breath, glanced at the schoolbags scattered on the ground, moved towards the girl step by step, and explained to her: "There should be inhibitors in the infirmary, I will take you there first." "Don't worry, I haven't differentiated yet.