He wiped the blood from the Cale slowly and precisely. His face was calm, but his blood was boiling.

Cale changed his clothes and held his Young Master's hand after being patched up. He slowly placed his brow over Cale's hands, which he was holding with his hand. "Take your time, my Lord, and wake up when you're ready... everything will be fine then."

**

At the palace...

"We can't have this stain the Noble lineage, Your Majesty! The Stan Family has always been one of the Kingdom's pillars! Removing their nobility would reflect poorly on you, Your Majesty!"

Deruth snorted at the ridiculous noble motion. It would be a stain on the kingdom if a great house could not be punished because it was one of the kingdom's pillars. Ridiculous!

"What can you say, Lord Henituse... You are the father of the child who was kidnapped and harmed; I'd like to know your thoughts on this."

Deruth spoke softly, "the Marquisate must be punished, both the head and the son," with no room for argument.

"Are you thinking of asking for compensation?"

"Do you think a measly Marquis' wealth can compensate for my son's life?" Deruth asked. "My wealth couldn't even cure him completely; do you think dirty money can cure my son completely?"

His response had silenced everyone. Deruth fixed his gaze on the nobles inside the hall.

"Count... I am asking you a question... you should answer."

However, the nobles raising their displeasure couldn't give the answer he wants.

"Compared to your son... the marquisate has done more for generations... don't you think you're being too petty?" a noble interjected.

"Then... how much would you sell your son for?" Deruth inquired. The noble was even more deafeningly silent. "You can't even sell your son... but you're willing to bargain for the marquisate? How foolish." Deruth stood up from his seat and took out all the files from corruption to trafficking, to every single black trade the Stan Marquis was involved in. "While this person can sell you, his son, at a high price... he can also sell you, his faction, his people, to death."

The House of Commons expressed their displeasure. The nobles were unable to speak about the documents and simply bowed their heads in shame.

"If it were me... I'd kill him right here, right now." but Deruth cannot.

Zed Crossman sighed heavily and declared, "Marquis Stan will be stripped of his title... for treason, he will be sent to jail and put on trial along with the second master of the Stan Family. Also, the Marquis Stan Family will not be stripped of its title considering the family's reputation since the establishment of the Kingdom. However, all of the Stan family assets, except for the Stan Castle, will be taken and granted to the Henituse Family as compensation for damages and

A title without power or wealth.

Deruth was concerned that the Young Stan would be angry with him, but when he explained the situation to Taylor, the young lord only smiled and thanked him for sparing their lives, despite the fact that they are still being tortured by Vicross.

"I, Zed Crossman, also declares that the Henituse House will be exempted on paying taxes for three years for their exemplary deed during the flood and the pandemic" Zed Crossman looked at the princes, "Also, with the incidents from the economic crisis, the national emergencies, and the trafficking issues, I hereby recognize, Alver Crossman's, the first Princes exemplary performance along with Young Lord Cale Henituse, Young Lord Taylor Stan and Young Lord Antonio Gyerre. The firstborn, Taylor Stan, will succeed the Marquisate, however, with the recent issue with the Marquisate, he will be banned from all political affairs until he comes of age. Young Lord Antonio Gyerre will be recognized as the Duchess Gyerre's sole heir and will be awarded livestock, grains, and other necessities. Likewise, the Duchy will be exempted from paying taxes for two years."