FIVE

- Chapter Five -
"Order of the Phoenix?"

STOMACH LURCHING AND BODY SQUEEZING until he was nothing more than a piece of paper flying through the harsh winds that pushed it a variety of ways, Sebastian Hargreaves apparated as soon as he had grabbed Remus' hand

Not knowing where you were going in apparition was always scarier than when you did it on your own, a fact which Sebastian had not taken into account when he had decided to place his hand in Remus Lupin's calloused palm and let the man take them wherever he wanted.

The wind was whipping his face, but like all other apparition he did, Sebastian had his eyes shut tight - it helped to visualise and materialise the place in front of him.

Once his feet had thudded on a particular harsh and solid piece of stone, Sebastian knew they had arrived and opened his eyes up with hesitation.

The expectation of what he wanted to see before him had been vague; was Remus going to take him straight to Dumbledore? Had they lifted the apparition ban from Hogwarts? Was Dumbledore chilling in a pub in Diagon Alley?

Any of the three were plausible, but what stood in front of Sebastian and Remus was nothing like the young boy had been expecting there to be.

"Are you fucking joking me? I swear I'll kill you if this is some sick joke." Sebastian turned on Remus at once, pointing his finger at the location he had taken them too with a harsh glare on his face. Remus was beginning to think that was his permanent face.

"In case you forgot, Sebastian, I am in possession of your wand so you might want to tone it down." Remus spoke firmly to the young boy beside him - they were similar heights and so neither had any extra intimidation on the other. Yet surprisingly, Sebastian merely grimaced at Remus and backed away only slightly. "This is the place I meant to bring you to."

"A couple of ugly terraced houses in London?" Sebastian asked, heavy with sarcasm as he turned around and faced what was in front of them dead on.

The two of them seemed to be on grassy patches of land upon the edge of a pavement, behind them there was a gate but in front of them were tall buildings that stretched high into the clouds with black doors as their entrance.

A small staircase lead up to the door and steel iron gates like the ones behind them, branched off of the staircase and covered a window until it got to the staircase of the next one along.

The bricks were white but then turned into usual brick colour the more layers were put on the building and the higher it got, accompanied with multiple vertical windows trailing up the collection of bricks the houses were created with.

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows, did Dumbledore live in the middle of London? But then he noticed a small crack in the brick of house number 11.

"This is the Black family house." Sebastian said lowly, eyes shifting over every inch of the houses that hadn't yet revealed the one they supposed they were wondering into. Remus simply hummed and Sebastian looked back at him before looking at the house again. "I met the whole family here. Orion, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Sirius...whatever his brother was called, I can't remember."