Side Story: I

"Are you sure you both are okay with taking care of them?" Y/n looked at her friend and brother with worried eyes.

Shoto placed both his hands on his hips. "Relax, me and Hikarino are great with kids!"

"I have never even once seen a kid.." Hikarino protested.

"Well now you have," Shoto handed him both the two years old twins for him to hold. Shoto then looked back at his friend. "It's okay babe, we got this! One month isn't going to be that big of a deal."

Sonny's head popped out from the door as he checks in with the three. "Are we good to go now?"

Shoto smiles. "Yes and please."

"Why are you so eager to want us both out the hou-"

Shoto pushed Y/n out the front door, not letting her continue her sentence. "Bye!" He slammed the door closed and sighed.

Hikarino and the twins looked at him. Shoto sweated. "U-Um so.."

"Have you taken care of kids before?" Hikarino asked.

The question asked was simple yet Shoto couldn't get a single word out of his mouth. As much as his ego is so high, he was actually fake boasting about himself being good with taking care of kids.

"O-Of course I do!" Shoto smiled proudly. "You would be surprised to know our neighbours would sometimes ask for my help!"

Hikarino hummed and walked away with the twins still in his arms.

When Shoto sees him gone, he pulled out his phone and panickedly texted someone in a hurry.

Useless bitch • online

Shoto
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Help me
Help
Help me bitcg istfg idk wtf I'm doing but I just offered myself, sold my soul just to take care of Y/n's kids pls HELP
Read

"What the fuck???" Shoto panicked in confusion once he sees Mysta just ghosted him. He then opened another chat to ask for help.

Kinda hot • online

Shoto
Hi

Vox
Hello?

Shoto
This is funny bc we've never spoke to each other outside of work and I know I got fired for what I did two(?) years ago but I kinda need your help
This is Shoto btw

Vox
If it's money, sorry I'm not your man

Shoto
Wtf?!?!?!???
I'm not asking for drug money!
I'm asking for advice!!!

Vox

I'll help depending on what you need me for 🥱

Shoto
You're an angel, thank you!
🚩1
Oh-
I meant a godsent-
Anyways, do you have experience on taking care of children?

Vox
Since when did you have kids?
Also sorry, I don't think kids like me very well
My appearance scares them

Shoto
I don't have kids..
Wait what fr?
A handsome man like you is scary??

Vox
Ahem
Well kids are basically just dumb small humans

Shoto
That's mean, I'm taking care of Y/n's twins.