IV

Note:
n/n = nickname

○ ● ○ ● ○

Shikari H.
> Good morning Brisko-Senpai, sorry to bother your break but Chief wanted you in for a few to finalise the case. Meet him at the station at 3pm.

Brisko S.
> Thanks for the info Shikari, tell him I'll be there.

Shikari H.
> Roger 👍

Sonny pursed his lips together. He doesn't feel like working today at all because he doesn't quite like the work he's given plus he works with his superior, detective Mysta.

"Another case, Sonny?" Sonny looked up from his phone and gave Ike an apologetic smile. "Yeah.. sorry about that senpai,"

Ike waved it off, indicating that Sonny is alright. The swedish man read the time on his watch then looks around the meeting room. "Shu and Y/n are quite late, huh?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"I can tell you're nervous," Ike says as he sips his tea.

Sonny's eyes widened. "No, no I'm not I'm just.. yeah I am kinda nervous." He exhaled. Ike laughed at his embarrassed behaviour. "It's going to be fine Sonny, you did know her for quite a while correct?"

"Yeah but Alban met her much longer than I did. I'm just afraid she doesn't like the idea of marrying a stranger by contract."

Ike patted Sonny's shoulder to calm him down. "It's going to be fine," he assured again. Sonny felt a little weight off his shoulder is released, sighing in reassurance.

"Hiya, sorry we're late, oop wait a minute- Shu's not here yet," A ravenette says, sitting down across Ike.

"Hello to you too Mika-Senpai," Ike smiled. "Aaaa your freaking smile is gonna make me punch you out of love, stop it Ikey."

Mika then turned her attention to Sonny. "Imagine marrying someone you don't know,"

"Sh-Shut up! You're gonna make me all nervous again!" Ike could hear his little cries of 'nyoo' when Sonny covered his face with his hands.

"Hi," Sonny perked up in surprise, hearing a voice beside him. "Y-Y/n, hi!"

Y/n with a smile pointed at the seat next to Sonny. "This seat taken or reserved?"

"No, I'm not taken- what? I mean it is but it's for you! I'm taken fo- what??? Wait let me rephrase that! This seat isn't taken! You can go ahead and sit!"

"Thanks Sonny," Y/n takes her seat and greeted the other two. "Shu's outside talking to someone by the way,"

"Psst Ike!" Mika calls for the man on front of her. "Look at how red he is!" Doing as told, Ike looked at his left and confirmed that Sonny is as red as a tomato.

"I'm hoping he doesn't over heat," Ike whispered to Mika. They both chuckled, witnessing Y/n and Sonny having small talk on their own.

"Ah, Shu!" Y/n exclaimed happily seeing her brother walk towards then with the stranger he was talking to. "We came here together Y/n.." Shu ruffled his sister's hair.

Taking their seats, Shu introduced the man he spoken with as Oliver Evans. The boss of the company they worked for yet he didn't specify what work they're doing for the company.

It's starting to piss you off.

But you decided to let it slide since Shu's your greatest, nicest big brother ever.

He is?

Shaking her head, Y/n seemed to be snapped out of trance. She looked around and remembered that Shu had taken her to talk with Oliver.

"Should I call you Mr. Evans?" Y/n asked. "I've told you, Oliver is fine."

He told me that?

Sonny seemed to notice that Y/n seemed.. off. He held her hand under the table, leaning closer to her to check on the girl.

"Are you alright n/n?" Sonny asked her in a calming tone. Y/n looked up at him, her smile she's giving also seemed weak. "Yeah I'm fine, just felt um.. tired?"

Sonny furrowed his eyebrows together, he's very worried about her health. "Shu, can I take her home?"

Shu noticed the aura from Y/n so he stood up in a panic. "Oh, I got it. I can take her to Hikarino, you've got somewhere to be right?"

"No.. I don't?"

"Your 3pm?"

Sonny looked at his coworker in surprise. "How did you know about that..?"

"Sensei, we'll be off now." Shu excused himself along with his sister who seemed to have a headache.

When the two left, Oliver lets out a loud sigh. "That's quite of a shame.." he stood up and checked his phone. Mika and Ike didn't seem worried at all, so did he.

Sonny was frustrated at the vibe shaken off in the room, it looks like they know something that they've never told him about. "What's wrong with Y/n?" He asked Oliver, worry laced in his voice.

Besides, he has every right to be worried since Y/n is officially his fiancé now.

"Hm? She'll be fine, Shu just needs Hikarino to fix her up again."

"Y/n isn't a thing to be fixed. What's going on?"

Oliver turned to Ike instead. "Please inform him on the case Eveland, Mika we can take our leave now."

Mika followed behind Oliver who's on his way to speak with the other two branches. Sonny crossed his arms, looking at Ike with a pissed off look.

"What the fuck is going on, Ike?"

Ike rubbed the back of his neck. "If Oliver wants me to tell you about Y/n then so be it."

He took a deep breath before informing Sonny that it's related to his 3pm case. "Y/n's profile is needed in the Japanese government's police station. It isn't supposed to be here, Y/n isn't from Japan and when you read her case with Mysta, you'll find out why she needs fixing,"

"That sounds like bullshit but okay."

○ ● ○ ● ○

A/n:

Idk why the picture is like that but two words to describe it is: he's hot

Hehe bye