XVI

Y/n • offline
2:45pm

Y/n
> Hey!
> When you're not busy, can you meet me here alone?
> Text me when you get there

Y/n shared a 📍location

The receiver of the text smiled. "Looks like she finally wants me, huh?" He chuckled, almost choking in the process.

"What the fuck is up with you, Rias?" A familiar accent asked.

Rias rolled his eyes, avoiding his original form by occupying himself with his phone. "Fine, be like that bitch." Mysta picked up his bag and went to leave the house.

"Wait, wait. Where are you going?" Rias asked him with a sense of suspicion.

Mysta rolled his eyes. "Wouldn't you like to know,"

"Hey, listen to me. I asked you a question." Rias walked up to the mirrored version of himself. "And you should listen to me." Mysta stated, raising a sort of weapon to Rias' forehead.

"Shit." Rias mumbled. He sighs, raising both his hands in surrender. "I'll answer your stupid question."

Feeling a sense of victory, Mysta lowered the weapon. "Good," he smiled.

"I was texting a girl,"

"Wow, I have never thought of you as a person who is very fond of love," Mysta laughed a bit. "Hope you remember that anyone under protection of us are not allowed to date anyone."

"Yeah, yeah. Now it's your turn to answer me." Rias crossed his arms.

Mysta shrugged his shoulder. "Touché. Shu needs the rest of Luxiem to find y/n."

This perked up Rias' interest more. "Shu said he woke up with a stinging pain with y/n and Hikarino missing, yesterday at approximately three in the afternoon. That's what he said anyways,"

"Ah, okay."

"Welp, I better get going. There's a meeting and this shit is fucking serious. Do whatever you want," With that said, Mysta left the house and left Rias with a smirk.

° • ~

Y/n • online
3:01pm

Rias
> I'm already here.
> I don't see you??

Y/n
> Oh, okay!

Rias waited at the sent location, keeping himself occupied with his phone. Feeling as if it's a bad idea to do so in the open, he turned it off and puts his phone in his pocket, feeling a presence behind him.

He was ready to attack the mysterious person but then halted when he sees his genmate Hikarino with both his hands raised.

Feeling a sense of safety, he sighed. But his eyes then wandered to someone besides him. "Who are you?" The brit looked at Shoto.

"He's not important," Hikarino interjected making Shoto scoff in annoyance the went on his phone.

"Anyways, I was here for the girlie." Rias stated his reason with crossed arms.

"And that girlie is my sister. Did you forget?"

Rias took a while to process the whole family thing going on with Shu's side. "Wouldn't that make you the dad?-" Hikarino sighed in annoyance. "Whatever we are is whatever you, Mysta and Mysty are."