Mother Jiang frowned, always feeling uneasy: "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    Jiang Yan couldn't wait, so she took Pei Jin and walked out: "I just have time today, so I want to choose slowly and choose a good-looking one." She said After finishing, she urged, "Hurry up."

    Pei Jin quickened her pace, looked at Jiang Ming and the two, "Mom and Dad, let's go out first."

    Jiang's mother said slowly, "Go, go. "

    When the two left, she looked at Jiang Ming with doubts all over her face.

    In such a hurry, those who don't know think they hate to marry, and, besides, did they decide to marry just like that?

    Jiang Ming's eyes also revealed complexities.

    Of the whole family, only heartless Jiang Yan is the happiest. She likes those glittering gems in the jewelry store, and now she has a fair reason to buy them without any psychological burden.

    Jewelry stores offer the most expensive and newest models.

    "Does it look good?" Jiang Yan tried on one diamond ring after another, moving her fair and slender fingers, the diamond rings were shining brightly.

    "It's pretty." Pei Jin's eyes were soft.

    "Is this good-looking or is this good-looking?" She raised both hands and placed them in front of him, emphasizing, "Choose the best-looking one." "This."

    Pei Jin pointed to the pear she was wearing on her right hand. shaped diamond ring.

    "Then I'll choose this one, and I think this one looks good too." Jiang Yan bowed her head to admire again.

    Pei Jin said, "You can buy it if you think it looks good, but not as a wedding ring."

    "Why?" Jiang Yan raised her head.

    Pei Jin leaned into her ear: "Because I don't deserve you."

    The shopping guide was standing aside, and she was holding boxes of diamond rings, and she heard this sentence seriously.

    Her professionalism prevented her from performing well, and she wanted to be a qualified tool person, but her heart was really sour, it made her sour.

    Jiang Yan smiled and said, "We can buy this first, and then you can buy me another one that is worthy of me." "

    Yes."

    "It must be very expensive if it is worthy of me." Yan began to ask, "It will be more expensive than the sapphire I bought at the auction last time, but it is so big that it is inconvenient to use as a wedding ring." Pei

    Jin: "Buy a smaller one."

    "I want a sapphire. A red diamond." Jiang Yan told Pei Jin very considerately, "The treasure of the Kurachi jewelry family is a red diamond." The

    shopping guide lady on the side shook her hands.

    It was a rare red diamond of 5.7 carats. The internal clarity and flawlessness were very high, and the price was naturally unmatched.

    As soon as she opened her mouth, it was worth hundreds of millions of gemstones, which was too arrogant, but when she met Jiang Yan's face and remembered her identity, the shopping guide lady felt that it was not expensive again, as if only this expensive was worthy of her.

    Jiang Yan finally bought several diamond rings and several diamond jewelry.

    When Jiang's mother saw it, her eyes were confused: "Which one is the wedding ring? Why did you buy so many?"