forty-two.

chapter 42: Varsity vs JV

As both Warrior teams, JV and Varsity, well the JV had their Ducks jerseys on, so the Varsity and the Ducks were warming up. It was Dawn the day after the Varsity's prank. JV got angry and put fire ants in the dorm, that made Sparky and Adam happy that they didn't live in the dorms yet.

Sparky showed up with a bruise on her face. "What happened to you?" Adam asked as Sparky skated past.

"Charlie and I got into a fight." Sparky said. Adam skated over to Adam and explained what had happened.

Just from the beginning, Rick had scored. It was easy. The Ducks were playing no Defense.

After that, the Ducks tried to do the Flying V. They were easily broken apart by the Varsity once again. The Varsity cheered whenever they scored.

It was 2-0 with Varsity still leading, and the Conway twins took the face off. Sparky glared at her brother before the face off. Sparky won the face off with ease against him and passed it over to Rick, who passed to Cole and then Adam. Adam scored the puck.

After that possession Sparky had the puck again after winning the face off. Charlie was on her like a gnat as she skated down the ice. "Shoot it!" The Varsity yelled as Charlie kept aiming to hit his sister in her wrist. She winced as she felt the stick hook onto im her wrist.

"Get off me, Charlie." Sparky said as Charlie kept slashing. Sparky scored on Goldberg and Charlie pushed her.

"Traitor!" Charlie yelled at her. "How do you like it, huh?" Charlie taunted pushing her. Sparky pushed him back as he got in her face.

"Yeah, nice takedown. You'd be in the box." Sparky yelled as the two started to fight more. The two twins never fought like this. Right when high school hit, they fought more, and more, and more. Now all they ever did was fight.

"Go cry to your rich boyfriend!" Charlie exclaimed, forgetting about how they broke up. Sparky nodded her head forgetting that they broke up as well. She pushed him again with an annoyed face.

"Fine!" Sparky yelled and the two started to hit at each other's helmets. When Adam saw this he had jumped off the bench.

Even though the two were broken up, he still loved her. He would do anything to protect her, even if it was from her own brother.

Adam had skated in between the two and broke them apart.

"I swear to god if you touch her." Adam said pushing Charlie away from him. Charlie pushed him back as Adam yelled at him. "You'll be so fucking sorry!" Adam yelled as Charlie pushed back. Both teams started ti fight one another, and Sparky tried to get her ex and her brother to stop.

"Stop!" Sparky yelled at them as she tried to spread them apart.

"You want them to stop? You're the one who started this!" Connie yelled from behind Sparky. Sparky rolled her eyes and turned around.