10 - CULTIVATED POWER OF BEGGAR

Começar do início

Although she could feel rather stable vibes from the young man, they were not on the same level as those from the middle-aged man. Even if she wanted to kill that middle-aged man, it would require her to at least execute several moves before she would be able to take his life. But for this young one before her now, she would not even need to break a sweat to do it.

Still up in the tree a short distance away, as he watched her lift her chin slightly in arrogance and spit out her words with contempt, Leonardo shook his head silently.

"She is still a little girl after all."

But, from what he observed when she battled the middle-aged man earlier, he knew now that she would be able to take on that whole band of people by herself. With her skills, as long as she exercises due caution within these inner reaches of the woods, she should not meet with any mishaps.

With that thought, he stared intently at the figure for a moment before he summoned his power and leapt away into the distance.

But, from what he observed when she battled the middle-aged man earlier, he knew now that she would be able to take on that whole band of people by herself. With her skills, as long as she exercises due caution within these inner reaches of the woods, she should not meet with any mishaps.

With that thought, he stared intently at the figure for a moment before he summoned his power and leapt away into the distance.

"Not a match for you? Ha! Then have a taste of what I am capable of!"

The young man shouted loudly, and the mystical power surged through his body. An orange glow from his mystical power flared out from his body. He clenched his fists, and with a shout, he leapt out and threw a punch towards Jocefie.

"Huh?"

Seeing the red glow from his mystical powers, Jocefie's eyebrows raised. The middle-aged man's aura on his sword also seemed to have been encased in a faint orange tinge. She had not expected that this man's mystical power cultivation was about the same as the middle-aged man's.

"Fifth Punch!"

Josefie saw the wind behind his fist, and she jumped back immediately. She saw that the young man's punch had toppled a large tree after she dodged, and she spotted a deep impression of a fist's mark left in the tree's trunk. She was secretly astonished.

With cultivated mystical powers combined with martial arts, the resulting power was rather shocking to see. Her opponent attacked with his fists, and every single swing was immensely powerful. If she retaliated with force, it would obviously not work. If that were the case, she would roll along with the immense power to counteract it!

Her eyes flashed with clarity as she speedily retreated and kept away from the dagger in her hand.

"Be careful, Jocefie," Felisa Adonis spirit reminded Jocefie; she whispered again in her ear.

After the young girl bandaged up her second uncle's wounds, she saw Jocefie putting away his dagger, and she sneered in disdain.

"Second Uncle, has that little beggar lost his mind from shock? He had even kept his dagger away! Does he really think he can defeat my elder brother in a fist fight?"

The middle-aged man was instead looking at Jocefie thoughtfully, his eyes slightly doubtful and a nagging feeling of unease in his heart. What unfolded before their eyes next showed them the reason for his unease?

He saw the little beggar lift a leg to spread his feet apart with his knees slightly bent. Looking like all his strength had been sapped out of him, both his hands hung limp at his sides before he slowly lifted them up. When his own nephew threw out a heavy punch, the little beggar merely turned his body to the left by bringing his leg back and grabbing at his nephew's fist all in the same motion. The little beggar's hand clasped loosely with pinpoint precision over the web of the palm, between the thumb and forefinger of his nephew.