"Yeah, absolutely not," Stiles answered for his best friend. "That was absolutely hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help, we helped," Ethan defended, Foster shrugging, unsure of what Scott should say.

"You did almost break his nose," Foster pointed out, glancing toward Scott again. She didn't want to butt too much into this. She knew he was capable of making the right choice, Foster's only problem was that she didn't even know what the right choice was yet.

Gesturing to Foster, Stiles added on, "You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counterproductive."

Still weighing his options, Scott inquired, "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength, we'd make you more powerful," Aiden listed. "There's no reason to say no."

Stiles rolled his eyes dramatically, Isaac finally making an appearance and voicing, "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd."

Foster couldn't lie, she had to agree with Isaac on that one. When put in perspective, the cons seemed to outweigh the pros in this list.

Glancing toward his three friends, Isaac amused, "I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

Aiden was quick to allow his eyes to blaze a blue color, fangs in his mouth as he lets out a deep, low growl. "You wanna try?"

Isaac took a threatening step forward, a smirk toying on his lips. Foster's eyes widened, knowing how much Isaac loathed the twins. She was quick to stick her hand out, her fingers wrapping around his wrist in order to pull him back. Isaac glanced back in confusion, Foster shooting him a look of warning. The last thing she needed was for Isaac to get himself killed in front of the entire school. That could go badly, very badly. Bitterly, Isaac took a step back, Foster still keeping her eye on him.

Scott shook his head. "Sorry, but they don't trust you, and neither do I."

And with that, Scott was gently pulling Foster forward, the two of them making their way into the school. Isaac and Stiles followed behind them, Isaac going off to search for Allison real quick. Foster didn't necessarily know what was going on between those two, but they were definitely adorable, in her opinion. She would not be disappointed in the slightest if the two of them chose to hook up anytime soon. In fact, she wants them to.

The moment the three teenagers walked through the front doors, a toilet paper roll is flying through the air, hitting Stiles in the face.

"Hey, that's my face!" Stiles snapped, smacking the roll to the ground. Since it was Halloween, toilet paper littered the hallways, confetti and streamers all around them. People also took pranking on a day like this just a little bit too far. But in all honesty, it was a rather eventful day. "Good decision, buddy. Good alpha decision."

A little unsure of himself, Scott spoke, "I hope so."

"You know so," Stiles assured, making his way toward his locker.

Both Scott and Foster waited for him, the three of them all having Economics next with Finstock. The two boys were far too excited for that class and when Foster asked why, they just told her she had to wait and see. She had a feeling that coach would be on the verge of strangling some students, but she also had a feeling that it would be worth it.

As Stiles spun in his combination, Foster's gaze was set in on the end of the hallway, watching as Kira's books tumbled out of her locker and in a pile at her feet. Foster let out a soft sigh, feeling bad for the girl. She seemed to sweet, and besides, she printed out at least two hundred pages worth of research on bardo for Foster.