I. Introduction

Royals...

Spoiled brats who get anything they want. They'll get the newest jewels, gems, jewelery. Anything.

Peasants...

Hardworking people who work for what they want. They work harder than any servant or right hand man in any kingdom.

These two groups stay away from each other for some reason.

But.....

I shall break the border between royals and peasants.

"Which is what you would've said  if we didn't get ejected from the Kamisato Territory!" A green haired girl with purple eyes yelled, "If you didn't mess around with the guards there we wouldn't be here!" She pouted and sighed, "It's fine not like I care." A tall white haired boy with red eyes wore a smug-ish face and smile "Well at least we have another territory to live at. So Shinobu! Don't be miserable!" The boy chuckled and waited for the carriage to pick the two up. "Ok, just don't be too optimistic about this and remember that this could be a serious matter Itto."

The two peasants, Itto and Shinobu. The two met not that long ago. It was only one year since they met. "Oh, that must be the carriage." A man that looked just eighteen years old, just around Itto and Shinobu's age stepped out. His crimson hair and black streak flowed with the wind. His light olive green eyes shimmered with his soft playful smile. "I'm Madame Kujou's right hand man, Shikanoin Heizou. You must be Kuki Shinobu and Arataki Itto." He stuck his white gloved hand out, Shinobu had a disgusted look on her face while Itto shook his hand. "Sorry, I don't trust the royals." She grabbed Itto's hand and stepped into the carriage. "Quite stubborn hm? It's fine the king is too." He chuckled with the two peasants having confused looks on their faces.

It took a couple hours until they reached the Kujou Territory but eventually they made it. "Well Madame Kuki and Sir Arataki. This is where we say farewell" Heizou escorted them into the village area "I believe your mothers and fathers live here?" He look back at both of them. "Yes, in fact they do." Itto had a shocked look on his face but it was mixed with a happy face and Shinobu just scoffed. "Up there. Is the castle, where the royal family of this area lives. I normally take strolls outside of the palace so I'll take any letters you have to either of the princes or princess." He smiled softly. 

Maybe...

not all royals are  spoiled and rude.

Peasants and Royalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें