Chapter 2

Let's just get into this.

We skip to the next day.

Our Protagonist began waking up. And soon realized that he was late for school. He rushed down stairs to see everyone was already gone. Izuku quickly scavenged for some breakfast. Only to find nothing at all. So izuku walked to school which is a mile away on an empty stomach. Only for the teacher to yell at him about being late. After lunch at recess. Izuku tried to talk to people but they ignored him and shunned him. When he went over to his Sister Izumi and his friends. Katsumi Bakugo, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, and Shoka Todoroki. Only for them to start beating the living hell out of him. In the distance we see an Eye looking down on izuku. Watching what is happening. "Soon my successor I'll rescue you from your suffering." A mysterious voice spoke for no one to hear.

We go back a few minutes before izuku arrived.

Izumi ran up to her friends. "GUYS I GOT A POWERFUL QUIRK" Izumi yelled with a smile. "THATS GREAT IZUMI. WHAT IS IT." They yelled. "The Doctor called it Kinetic Kinesis. I can build Kinetic energy and make myself super strong and lift things with my mind." Izumi explained. "That's awesome but where is izuku?" They Asked. "Mom didn't wake him up. I don't know why." Izumi explained. "What's Izuku's Quirk?" They asked. "Not like it could be better than mine" Katsuki Spoke With pride. "About that Izuku is Quirkless. But he still wants to be a hero." Izumi Spoke with Distress in her voice. "What should we do? I don't want my brother to die." Izumi said. "I have an Idea" Katsumi spoke. "What if y'all bully him with your Quirks." Katsumi suggested (If they do that then I can comfort Izuku and he'll be mine forever.) Katsumi thought. "But I don't want to hurt my brother." Izumi said sadly. "Well then I guess he won't give up." Katsumi said. "Fine then we'll do it." The group said. Katsumi Grinned nobody noticed tho. Then Izuku walked into the school.

Over the next several years. At home he was abused and neglected by his parents. At school. The group Would beat izuku. The intensity of the beatings only increased as time went on. Everytime Izuku would get beat up. Katsumi would be there to comfort him. And bandage him. Eventually Izuku began feeling like he need Katsumi. He began Relying on her. He would do anything she said. A few months before the end of the last year of middle school. The Yagi family decided to go on a camping trip with the Bakugo and Todoroki families. Izuku was actually brought along this time. Which confused izuku on why he was allowed to come. Only for the realization that Izumi and her friends wanted izuku there so she could torment him. We cut to our Protagonist running away from all of the families there.

"Get back here izuku!" Izumi yelled. Suddenly izuku reached a cave. ((Your probably wondering why this happened. Izuku and Katsumi got caught about to do something.)) Izuku who had nearly fell off the cliff. "Izuku get over here now!" Inko and Toshi yelled. "Everyone listen to me! I wanted Izuku to do that to me!" Katsumi yelled. Only for he cliff under izuku to begin cracking. Then completely collapse. "Izuku!!" Everyone there yelled trying to grab him. A few seconds later a huge dust cloud was seen. Everyone had thought Izuku Yagi was now dead. But the Question was, is he truly dead

Find out Next time on Multiple in one