I pick my head up, eyes wide. "You're moving?" I gasp, shaking my head. "Where?"

It's always been me, Jisoo and Rosé living around the same area... though I suppose Rosé doesn't have her apartment anymore so I guess it doesn't make that much of a diff—

Wait. Where's Rosé going to live?

"What about Rosie?" I cut in, temporarily forgetting about Jisoo and Stella and their living situation. "Where's she going to live?"

Jisoo pauses for a long moment and I wonder whether it's from her being pissed off that I'm not really asking where she's going, or whether it's for something else, but when she speaks, I realize it's the latter. Though I am surprised it's not the former and it's when I think about that, that I get even more suspicious. The only reason she wouldn't immediately be pissed at me, or make a scathing remark about my choice of concerns would be because—

Oh shit.

She needs a favor.

And I think I know what it is.

"That's the thing, Lisa..."

My body freezes because yep, definitely know what's coming. "Chu..." i try but her voice overpowers me.

"The apartment we're moving to is so small and it only has two bedrooms and Stella needs one now she's getting bigger, and so—"

"Hold up," I say and lift my hand , holding it in mid-air, even though she can't see it. "You're not actually asking me what I think you're asking me, are you?"

Jisoo's silent for a long moment and I take that as a yes, she is asking what I think she is and I don't like it anymore than she did before. Though I don't say anything because I just need to know for definite that she's asking this of me.

"Yes," she rushes to get out. "I am, but it's only for a week, Lisa." She pauses and I take in a deep breath through my nose but she barely gives me time to respond before she's talking again. "It's just the new apartment only has two bedrooms, and we're not getting our couch and TV and stuff delivered until next week, and I don't really think she would wanna sleep on the floor and—"

I pinch the bridge of my nose, my brows coming together and a deep frown adorning my face. "Jisoo, I really don't think it's a good idea."

"One week," my friend repeats and I know she's begging—I can hear it in her tone—but it doesn't make it more acceptable. "That's all she's asking, Lisa."

My eyebrows knit together. "She?"

"Well... yeah," my friend replies simply. "Rosé asked me to ask you if she could stay with you. I mean, I wouldn't ask if there was any other option but I told her I would. She's already signed a contract for a lease on an apartment, anyway, but she can't move in until next Saturday."

I suppose it is only a week, but it's still an entire week of Rosé living with me and I know that's inevitably going to lead to me getting attached and I'm liking having Rosé there which will make it all the more painful when she leaves. Okay, rationally speaking, it is a week and I can't get that attached in that amount of time, but even when I spend an hour with Rosé, or even an entire day, I crave more of her company so I don't know what I'll be like after the week is up.

But that's not exactly healthy, and shit, if I'm being real and honest here, an entire week of Rosé? The girl who prefers to walk around half-naked, if not naked, because it makes her feel more, 'natural and free?' How the hell am I supposed to keep myself under control with that in my apartment? Especially as I know how she likes being a tease and especially as I know how... limited her underwear is, should she chose to wear any.