Issue #27: Destroying Eggmans Tower!

Start from the beginning

Gotuce: Huh?

Gotuce looks up and sees the others floating away.

Gotuce trays to fly up to them but is having difficulty since the gloves he is wearing are weighted.

Gotuce: What the!

Gotuce tries to take them off and after a bit manages to which he blasts off to where Sonic is at.

Tails: We should've tried to gather more evidence or—

Sonic: Stay cool. Any second now.

Gotuce had burst into Super Sayian and teleported in front of the trio.

Gotuce: Hey guys!

Sonic: Gotuce! Finally!

Amy: Hey, your gloves are missing.

Gotuce: Oh right, Well with the gravity and all in the town plus with my weighted gloves, I couldn't really fly up to you guys so I got rid of them.

Amy: Oh alright then.

The four find a tesseract and all jump through to which a white void is formed.

Sonic: Stay close, guys.

Then a giant Badnik teleported in.

Eggman: Let's dance, rodent!

The badnik shoots lightning to which they all dodged.

Eggman: Not bad is it? I'm going to enjoy this......

The badnik starts circling them.

Amy: That one is not very cute.

Tails: A high voltage charge like that is dangerous.....

Sonic: I've dealt with this kind of bot before. A new coat of paint and some new bells and whistles wotn be enough to stop all four of us.

Amy: Yeah!

Eggman: You four won't be so confident when you get a load of—Wup!

The saw blade is stopped by Gotuce.

Gotuce: Your forgetting someone and last time I remember, I made a promise to Tangle.

Amy: What is he talking about, Sonic?

Sonic: I-I don't know.

Gotuce gets serious as he then bursts into Beast.

Gotuce: The next time I saw you Eggman, I would personally send you to HIFL myself

Gotuce then smacked the blade away as he boosts himself and punches the cockpit window.

Eggman: GAH! Get away from me!

The badnik tries to run away but is being dragged back by the tail until it is slammed down to the ground.

Gotuce approaches the window only for a hologram of Eggman to appear.

Eggman: That's one point for you! B-But we'll see you fair against round two!

The badnik explodes as Gotuce is unaffected.

Amy: What was that all about!

Gotuce: Don't know but whatever it was, it seems to have only been a single appetizer to what is up next.

Four more badniks show as they appear to hold three distinct elements Though the fourth seems to be of a familiar figure.

Eggman: Four on Four.....now is a fair fight.

In another room, Eggman seems to have a VR headset on.

Eggman: Don't worry! I won't crush you too quickly.......I haven't had this much fun in ages! Ha-Ha!

The red badnik spews fire to Sonic and the others.

Eggman: Who's ready to heat things up?

Amy: You jerk.....
Amy hits the fire, deflecting it away.

Amy: Your puns aren't even that good!

Though Amy's dress caught a bit of the fire.

Amy: AH! Fire! Help!

Then the blue badnik spews violent streams of water.

Tails had managed to fly up and avoid the flood while Amy and Sonic weren't so lucky.

Tails: Sonic! Amy!

A hand is shown out of the water which is revealed to be Amy.

Amy: Whew! Nice catch.

Tails: Where's—

Tails sees Sonic foot caught by Amy's Piko hammer.

Tails: —Ah.

Amy: At least I'm not on fire.

Then they hear the sounds of two people fighting to which Tails flies more upwards and sees Gotuce and the being revealed to be Perfect Cell Max, Fighting with their all.