Jilix ~ Blueberries in love

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, cuties, femboy Jisung

The two blue haired besties aren't just besties after all. After having feelings for each other for YEARS, the older finally confesses his love for the younger.

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jisung giggled as Felix clapped his hands seeing Jisung's new skirt. It was the same color as Felix's bright blue hair. Sure it wasn't something that people usually wear but it fit Jisung perfectly. Jisung wore a black long sleeved shirt to it and black fishnet tights. He had painted his nails the same color as the skirt.

"It's the most beautiful outfit you've ever worn!" Felix clapped. "Really?!" Jisung's eyes were sparkling. "Yes!" Felix stood up and hugged the older. "Thank you Lixie!!" Jisung squealed.

They walked to college together and people looked at Jisung while smiling. He was absolutely adorable. The duo was well known as the sunshine duo but recently due to changing hair colors, they're now named the blueberry duo even though some people still say the sunshine duo.

Jisung was a ball of sunshine and so was Felix but at the same time, Felix was also Jisung's sunshine protector.

"Lix we have different classes now" Jisung pouted. "Awwe Sung its alright.. I'll wait for you outside your classroom after my class is done" Felix patted Jisung's head. "I love you Lixie.." Jisung looked up at the taller. Felix was about to die. Jisung is the most adorable thing in the whole entire universe in Felix's eyes.

"I love you too!!" Felix smiled brightly. "Bye Lix!!" Jisung waved as they walked separate ways.

After Jisung's class

Jisung walked out of the classroom and pouted as Felix was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist and a hot breath against his ear. "Hi Sung" Felix said in a deep voice. Jisung blushed and turned around, hugging Felix tightly. "Hey Lix" he mumbled. "You wanna go to my house today? My parents won't be home until next week" Felix asked. "Mhm" Jisung nodded.

A few hours later

The two arrived at Felix's house after a whole day of classes. They took off their shoes and walked to the living room. They sat down and Jisung put his legs over Felix' as they put on a movie to watch. Felix was caressing Jisung's legs as they watched the movie.

Jisung suddenly looked at Felix while biting his bottom lip. "Felix I have to tell you something" he said. Felix gulped, he was thinking of the worst. Jisung's got a boyfriend or Jisung is moving. Jisung doesn't wanna be his friend anymore.

"I'm in love with you and I have been for a really REALLY long time" Jisung looked into Felix's eyes.

Felix's heart stopped, his cheeks flushed red as his eyes widened and lips parted.

Felix gulped again and just looked at Jisung for almost two minutes. "Please say something" Jisung teared up.

Felix gently kissed Jisung, holding his waist. Jisung cupped Felix's cheeks after realizing what was happening. Their lips moved together in sync. There was no tongue involved, just lips against each other.

Jisung opened his eyes and saw that Felix's eyes were already open. They looked into each other's eyes as they started to open their mouths and move their tongues together. They closed their eyes as their tongues danced together, mixing their salivas.

They pulled away, a single string of saliva connecting them. "I'm so fucking in love with you too" Felix smiled. Jisung hugged Felix, tightly. The younger hugged him back, just as tight, if not even tighter.

"Now you're really stuck with me" Jisung whispered. "Thank god" Felix chuckled as he whispered back.

They sat there for a good seven minutes, just hugging and feeling comfortable in each other's arms.

The next morning

Felix woke up and looked at Jisung who was sleeping beside him. Jisung was wearing a pair of boxers and one of Felix' t-shirts. Felix was only wearing sweatpants.

Jisung looked so beautiful, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted and he was softly breathing, his face a bit red due to the heat both outside and in the house.

Felix kissed Jisung's cheek before sitting up, rubbing his eyes and groaning. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash his face and go to the toilet.

When he was finished, he walked back and saw Jisung sitting up and rubbing his eyes while slightly pouting. "Hey baby" Felix smiled. "Mhm.." Jisung whined. Felix walked up to Jisung and sat down, taking Jisung onto his lap and kissing all over his face.

"Good morning lovely" Felix looked up into Jisung's big doe eyes. "Good morning Lixie.." Jisung put his head on Felix's shoulder and sighed. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" Felix whispered back before standing up with Jisung still around his body.

He walked downstairs to the kitchen and put Jisung down on the counter. "You're so cute, baby" Felix smiled brightly seeing Jisung pout cutely. "M' hungry.." Jisung rubbed his stomach. "Yeah I know, you're always hungry after you wake up" Felix chuckled before opening the fridge.

Later that day

The two walked hand-in-hand through the corridors. They had to part ways due to having separate classes. People watched them with smiles on their faces but what they didn't expect was for Felix to kiss Jisung. Jisung blushed and smiled as they pulled away. "Love you" Felix winked. "Love you too" Jisung giggled.

Felix walked up to his other friends and started to fangirl. "Omg he's officially my boyfriend oh my fucking god he's so adorable!! Ahhh!!!! I'm gonna die if he keeps being so cute!!" Felix squealed. "CALM DOWN" Hyunjin slapped him. "Thank you.." Felix said before slapping Hyunjin back.

"Ouch!-" Hyunjin slapped Felix again and Felix did the same. The two started to slap each other back and forth until Minho slapped the back of their heads and stopped them. "Shut the fuck up and stop slapping each other. You both have red hand marks on your cheeks" Minho snorted. "WHAT?! YOU BITCH!" Felix yelled at Hyunjin.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Hyunjin screamed as he ran away from Felix.

999999999999999999999999999999999999

uh ye

summer break starts next week on Tuesday :))

bro fuck my mentor, fuck my art teacher. love my science teacher, love my math teacher.

👍👍👍

not gonna be so active during summer break due to being busy a lot. won't be able to answer texts either unless I have my phone on me which I won't have a lot.

b y e ! !

(summer break until august 19th)