Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan, Lee Minho x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff, femboy Jisung, cutie baby Jisung (acts childish, almost like little space except he doesn't feel younger, it's just his personality)

SHORT OS!!

Jisung loves his boyfriends and his boyfriends love him even more.
9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jisung giggled as he held Chan and Minho's hands, Chan holding his stuffed animal. Jisung was skipping while his boyfriends walked a little behind him, still holding his hands. They found Jisung absolutely adorable.

His cute pink little skirt and his pink shirt with his white puffy jacket and his white earmuffs and white leg warmers and white fluffy boots with his white beanie with cat ears (Hyunjin has worn it recently). His outfit was so cute and good since it was quite chilly today. He was also wearing white with pink striped fingerless mittens.

"La la la la~" Jisung sang to himself. "Oh my gosh!!" He gasped and stopped. "What baby?" Minho asked, still smiling. "Cotten candy!!" Jisung pointed to a Cotten candy stand. "Let's go buy some baby!" Chan smiled also.

Jisung happily nodded and took his stuffed animal, a fluffy light brown teddy bear, Jisung has named him Mr. Bear. Chan got Cotten candy for Jisung while Jisung and Minho waited for the elder. "Mr. Bear must have missed me!" Jisung giggled. "I'm sure he did honey~" Minho squeezed Jisung's cheek. "Stop it hyungie!" Jisung giggled. "Never!" Minho kissed his cheek.

Chan came back and Jisung gasped loudly.

"Oh my gosh!! It's so fluffy!!!!" He squealed and took it. "I love you Channie hyung" Jisung smiled. "I love you too baby" Chan kissed Jisung's pretty lips. "You too Memo" Jisung smiled at Minho who winked back at him. "Oooo this is gonna be good.." Jisung licked his lips. "Hehehe" He took a bite.

"Oh my goodness!!!!" He squealed again. "It's so good!! Thank you!!" Jisung danced a little causing the two elder to laugh at their baby. "You look so pretty, darling" Minho smiled. "Thank you hyungie" Jisung blushed and kept on eating the Cotten candy.

6666666666666666666666666666666666666

Really short but I like it tbh.