Jilix ~ Dream Boy

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, FLUFF, FLUUUUUFFFFF

SHORT OS

Felix gets emotional while cuddling with his boyfriend Jisung. He's never cried in front of Jisung before so Jisung was shocked.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Jisungie let's go on a date" Felix said as they we're sitting on the couch of their summer house at Jeju Island. "Hm? Sure, let's go now, we're dressed decent!" Jisung smiled. "Yes, you look so cute" Felix smiled back.

They interlocked their fingers as they walked on the streets of Jeju.

"Hey Jisungie?" Felix said as they walked out of the restaurant. "Yes Yongbokie?" Jisung smiled. "Let's just go home and cuddle for the rest of the evening, don't ya think?" Felix smiled. "I'd love to" Jisung nodded and kissed Felix's soft lips.

At their house

They laid on the bed with a comfortable silence. Felix laid with his head on Jisung's chest while hugging his waist. Felix closed his eyes and Jisung smiled.

He started playing with Felix's hair and caressed his cheek with his other hand. Suddenly, he heard sniffs coming from Felix. "Baby? Are you crying?!" Jisung panicked.

"Yes- you're so- perfect" Felix cried and hugged Jisung. "What?" Jisung kissed Felix's head. "You're my dream boy" Felix cried even more. Jisung cried too since Felix was so sweet. "You're my dream boy too, Lixie" He smiled. "Will you promise to marry me in the future?" Felix sniffed. "I promise" Jisung nodded and they continued to cuddle. Felix kissed Jisung's stomach as Jisung continued to play with his hair until they both fell asleep.

4444444444444444444444444444444444444
JILIX!