🕸️ 03. | pressure

Start from the beginning

I looked at my hand to see blood falling from my knuckles, I must've scraped them when I fell. I stared up at the sky and sighed heavily.

Maybe I wasn't fit to do this.

————

I made my way inside the cemetery and shut the cemetery fence behind me, as I walked the snow crunched beneath my feet every time I walked. how long has it been since we all talked?

I didn't even notice the presence of the two other people, I stared down at the grave but my spidey senses went off which alerted me.

I locked eyes with the two unknown presences who were behind me and I turned to them, "Who-" I stopped when I saw it was miles and nico.

Nico had on a black turtleneck with a dark green jacket, he had on some red converse with black jeans. he seemed surprised that I was here and I was surprised too but just shrugged, Miles noticed this and sighed.

"I'm sorry Mr.Parker." Miles said with a frown, I stood next to him and stared at the tombstone, "the thing you gave me, that key I think I really messed it up. I wanna do what you asked. I really do. but I'm sorry. I'm not sure I'm the guy. I can't do this without you."

"Hey kids." I quickly tried covering my face with my hands, the guy reached out to all three of us and the moment he touched miles a shock ran through him throwing him backwards.

Me and Nico got caught in Miles web and we flew forward along with him making us fall face first into the snow.

"What did I do to him?!" Miles whispered, I stood up slowly and Nico looked over my shoulder to get a better look at the man.

Then a light flashed on us making us turn around quickly, "What you guys doin' over there?" a policeman asks while looking at us, "Freeze! P.D.N.Y."

That's when we started running only to get yanked backwards cause of miles webs that were on the man.

I grabbed the man by the legs while Nico and Miles grabbed the man by the arms, "Hey, kids. drop the body." the policeman continued.

I ran towards him and sent a kick to his face causing him to fall to the ground, maybe that'll make him quiet for a bit.

I felt myself get dragged by the next web making me surprised and I shouted, "MILES ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

"SORRY. I'LL PAY YOU BACK BUYING YOUR FOOD NEXT TIME."

"MY GOD MILES!"

"YOU TOO NICO!"

—————

We stood in the center of the room, I stood next to miles while nico had his arms crossed while leaning against the wall. we looked at the man closely.

"You're all like me." he said with wide eyes and we just stared at him, Miles still had that ridiculous mask on.

huffing with a quick look, "We got some questions." I said while glaring at the man, miles took his mask off.

"Why do you look like Peter Parker?" Miles asked, "Because I am Peter Parker." The man answered.

"Then why aren't you dead? and why is your hair different?" Nico asked as he removed himself from the wall, still staring down the ma- well, Peter.