Zuikaku: (I didn't expect to be defeated so easily!)

BAM! BAM! BOOOOOOMMMMM!

At that the fifth division open their eyes and see Kaga standing in front of her, but her rig and her clothes didn't match the Kaga they knew.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai?

Kaga: Zuikaku, Shokaku... leave Akagi to me, now get out of here, this is a very personal battle.

Zuikaku: Kaga, what's that rig you got?

Kaga: This? Nagato returned my state to its former glory. (Laughter) Now long, I have a ~Looooong~ chat with my former comrades in arms.

Kaga's ecstatic expression scared the fifth division very much, for them it is the first time they have seen Kaga express an emotion of euphoria.

Zuikaku: Um, then we're leaving.

And so the fifth division left the place.

In another place, Shigure and her friends face some Tester clones that survived the massacre carried out by Kitty.

Shigure: Oh my gosh, that's hard.

AAAHHHHHHH!

In that Yuudachi was hit, luckily she wasn't damaged, but she ended up KO'd for a few minutes.

Shigure: Yuudachi! Are you OK!?

Yuudachi: (besides herself) Yes, I'm in perfect condition.

Shigure: This is very bad.

BAM! BAM!

In that several shots hit the enemy destroying some mass production ships and some clones of Tester, before them Prinz Eugen and his fleet appear.

Eugen: Come on girls, don't be lazy.

Z23: Please hold on.

Z1: Focus or you'll end up fried.

Yuudachi: (Composing herself) Counterattack time!

Tester: Ah, ah, we have new guests.

Hipper: What shall we do? We've removed some of them, but they keep coming.

Eugen: Big sister, did you lose your optimism when you lost your breasts?

Hipper: Get serious or I'm going to hit you! Also thanks to my sacrifice I have earned a medal of honor!

Eugen: Fufufufu, I'm kidding, but you're right, this gets very troublesome, but I think it's time to reveal the face down card.

Hipper: What!?

Eugen: I call on the Azur Lane organization to save our skins!

At Eugen's words, several Dauntless and Spitfire planes bombard the enemy fleet along with high-rank sirens, anti-ship missiles and laser-guided bombs were also mixed among the planes. All of Azur Lane's first generation planes were loaded with laser-guided bombs, it was difficult to fit the tethers for the planes, but they were done.

Then several salvoes of various calibers also hit the Orochi fleet, managing to take out several enemy ships.

Tester: So they're here, Azur Lane.

Z23: Allied reinforcements?

Eugen: I don't know, but he says that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

On the port side of the Orochi fleet, the Azur lane fleet approaches.

Observer: Welcome to the Final battle, Azur lane, we were eagerly awaiting you.