𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Start from the beginning

You started walking down along the hall, warily, because you never knew when Afton was gonna spring on you.

Walking past the deformed Freddy suit, you eyed it cautiously as a small light inside it flickered.

You walked down numerous halls. There were sometimes these large open vents on the side of the wall which you thought was curious. There were arcade machines at one point, and your eyes lit up once you saw Princess Quest, and fiddled with the controls hoping it would flicker to life, but to your dismay, it didn't.

There were a few of animatronic parts and suits, which you didn't exactly want to see, as they were your friends who were chopped up many years ago, bringing back some awful memories you could never forget.

There was this one point you saw Foxy's head hanging from above a doorway, his mouth ajar and a yellow light blooming from inside. You shivered, uncomfortable.

You walked down numerous halls, yet no signs of Afton. You were starting to think you were going crazy.

After a while of wandering, you stopped in your tracks in the middle of a hallway. You spotted something worrying.

A camera.

And that wasn't even the most worrying part.

There was a small, flickering, red light on the camera. You know what that means?

Someone was watching you.

You gulped as a shiver ran down your spine.

No doubt about it, it was Afton. Had he been watching you this whole time? Wandering around the halls like a lost puppy? He must be so amused.

You finally broke eye contact with the camera, and stormed away. You needed to find the source.

As you stormed down the halls, you noticed more and more cameras in the top-far corner of the walls.

You turned a corner, and halted immediately. You came across a long, narrow corridor. On the left was a long window across the span of the whole wall. You couldn't really tell what you were looking at as you half hid behind the doorway, but you could see a doorframe (with no door) leading into a room, through the window. There was this large rectangular box that you assumed to be a computer..or camera, pushed up against the window, and a figure looking into it.

You couldn't see who it was, as you only saw like half of their head, and the window was so grimy, all you saw was a black silhouette. They seemed to be sitting down on a chair.

You didn't know exactly what to do. Luckily there were no cameras on this corridor, but he would easily spot you if you ran all that way to the doorframe to get in the room.

As if God read your mind, the figure swivelled around on the chair so their back was facing you. This was your chance.

You ran down the small corridor and hid behind the wall at the other end. You were next to the doorframe now.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, clutching the bat tightly in both your hands. Opening your eyes again, you gulped, and fixed your grip, then turned into the doorway, entering the room.

"Hey fucker!" you cursed, and you swung your bat fiercely, aiming for his head.

"Oh shit!" he cursed also, and ducked quickly, making your bat swing and knock over these really cute Freddy, Bonnie and Chica figurines.

His chair went stumbling back, and he crashed onto the floor with a groan.

You lifted your bat high above your head to swing again, before-

"Hey, hey, stop! It's me!" he pleaded, holding his hands out in front of him.

The office light shone on his face, and it actually wasn't Afton.

"Mike?!"

—————————————
A/N

I'm currently writing this at 20 past midnight, listening to Lana del Rey

The Fnaf movie released in England today! (technically yesterday because it's midnight now)

Unfortunately I didn't go to the cinemas to see it, because i went to my mum's today which is quite far away from where i normally live with my dad, and i'm here till Sunday. And i don't know any cinemas nearby. Guess i'll have to result to waiting like a thousand years before it releases in HD on illegal websites 😞😞

No spoilers!!

But i'm SO EXCITED for when i finally watch it !! Even if people think it's disappointing, (which i've heard) i've been waiting for this shit since 2014. i'm freakin' WATCHING IT 🤬

Anyway. New chapter! Yay!!

I really need to get to sleep now. So,

Goodnight!
-ava<3