¹¹

The whole third free practise paul was staring at us like he'd seen some ghost.
And slowly it started to annoy me.

"Paul stop staring at us like that."

"Am I not allowed to look at my ex?"

I felt ollie tense up next to me and the others in the room went quiet

"What?!" I heard Arthur.

"Yes kiara is my ex.

"Anyway, stop staring at me like that."

"No. Especially what's going on with you and ollie is my question. I mean kiara you and ollie, that's ridiculous."

"Watch what you say," I heard ollie next to me.

The two looked into each other's eyes with anger and stood up at the same time.

"Ollie stop it."
"Paul sit back down"
Is all I heard And it happened. Ollie punched Paul in the face and Paul didn't hesitate and punched back. I turned away to not have to watch.

"Stop it now!" I yelled.

And it was quiet again in the room.

I got up, took ollie's hand and left the room. Paul shouted something else and I felt the anger in Ollie's body. I called a taxi which took us to the hotel.

In ollie's hotel room I cleaned his wounds.

"Ollie what was that about"

"He's a fat asshole"

"But you can't just hit him like that. And why did you hit him in the first place?"

"Because he's your ex and he's still into you."

I looked at him unbelievably.
"Paul isn't into me"

"Of course he is"

"Are you jealous?"

He didn't answer me, which is answer enough for me. Ollie is jealous of paul.

"Why are you jealous of him?"

"kiara"

I looked into his eyes and felt my heart beat faster for a moment.

"Kiara I'm jealous of him because I'm in with love you"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

AHHHH. I can't believe that this story will be finished in 14 chapters.
Ollie got P1 in the Feature race !! So happy for him.