Kiara POV:
Today is race day in formula 3 which means i have to be on track early. Not as early as ollie but still too early for me. My dad and i left our rooms and walked down, where a Taxi drove us to the paddock. We got out and both of us first went to the motorhome of prema to wish him good luck.

"Hey ollie", my father said.

"Hello Mr.roseberg"

"Call me nico. Good luck out there"

"Thanks"

After that conversation, ollie took me with him to his ingenieur. They talked out things about which strategie they will be using. While they talked, ollie's hand rested on my lap and he drew small circles on it. I didn't understand a word, that's why i probably thought about one thing. That one thing was ollie.I mean what are we anyway? Sometimes we act like a couple but at the end of the day we're just friends. I decided to just let the whole thing come to me. I woke up from my thoughts and heard ollie and his engineer talking again. I took my phone and scrolled through instagram. Except for a few stories from friends and celebrities, nothing special could be found, which is why I closed the app again. I noticed my dad texted me and quickly hit chat. I sent him a thumbs up when asked if I would watch the race from the prema garage. After a while me and ollie got up and went to his driver's room where he was going to change.

"You can sit down there"

He went into a small adjoining house and after what felt like an eternity came out again in his racing suit, which he had slung over his hips. I watched him for a few seconds. He didn't look any more attractive than he already is.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Shut up," I said, throwing one of the pillows that were on the sofa in his face.

"Just wait"

He came towards me and I ran all over the room. He grabbed my hips and tickled me all the way through.

"Ollie Stop"

"What's the magic word"

"Please ollie stop it"
He stopped and I gasped for breath I'd lost in all the laughing.

I turned and looked ollie straight in the eyes. His gaze wandered to my lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and our lips were now only a few millimeters apart. We jumped apart at a knock.

"Ollie are you done, you have to get in your car"

"Yes I'm coming"

"After the race, we'll pick up where we left off," he whispered in my ear. Goose bumps made themselves felt on my skin and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. We went into the box and I sat in an empty chair and got the headphones on. I looked at ollie and noticed a man, a woman, a little boy and a girl. They were talking about something and seemed like family. Then it occurred to me that ollie's family is here and it must be them. My eyes fell on Ollie's car and now I was probably the one who felt watched. I turned towards ollie and noticed his family's eyes on me. I smiled and then quickly turned my attention to the screen in front of me.