Ollie POV:

I woke up before Kiara did. She was still asleep and i was stroking her hear. I don't know how to tell her, that i love her. And i also don't know if she loves me, which is the biggest problem. I was looking through the room, when i felt kiara moveing under the sheets.

"Good morning"

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Half past nine"

She got up pretty fast when i said it and ran to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom i wrote a letter in which i tell her, that i'm in my room. I left and walked to mine. I looked at my wrist, where one of kiaras hair ties found it's place. I quickly took a shower and changed into a jeans and my ferrari Shirt. I walked down to the Cafeteria and sat down across of arthur.

"Hey bro, whats up"

"Nothing.", i heard him saying.

I looked at my right, where Jak was sitting. He looked as confused as me over the reaction of arthur. Maybe he's in a bad mood, i thought. I looked around the cafeteria to meet the eyes of kie. She looked perfect in her white cargo pants and the mercedes shirt. She smiled at me and i returned the smile. I turned around and finally ate my breakfast. Me and Jak got to the track later than arthur did and walked straight to the prema motorhome. We filmed some things for the Youtube Chanel and after i changed into my racing suit, i walked into the garage. Where i saw kiara talking with my ingenieur.

"Hey what you doing here " ,i said a little bit shocked.

"Just wanted to wish you good luck out there, but i think i should probably go"

"No no kiara wait."

She turned around and had this sad look in her eyes. She probably took it like she should go, but i'm happy to have her here.

"Kie i didn't mean it like that. I love having you around me so i'd love you to stay."

The sad look turned into a smile and she sat down to watch the race from the garage. I was driving some laps and even ended on p1. I came back to the garage and walked straight to kiara.

"You did great"

"Thanks"

I placed a kiss on her forehead and left so i could change into my casual fit again. When i came back i had a ferrari cap in my hand which i placed on kie's head.

"Oliver Bearman", someone said behind me.

"Mattia hi"

"You did great out there. Well done"

"Thanks"

"Oh kiara rosberg. Long time no see. Now finally supporting ferrari?"

"No still not, expect the boy to my left"

I smiled and looked at Mattia.

"Now kiara tell me why did you exactly stop to race in karting races?", mattia said and i looked at her in shock. Why didn't she tell me she once raced? And i thought she only did gymnastics.

"Well didn't wanna do it anymore. And i loved gymnastics more than it."

"Yeah maybe you can drive a formula car one time"

"We'll see"

Mattia walked away after he told me to meet him at his Office later.

"Why didn't you tell me you once raced?

"You never asked"

"How could i knew, when you never told me"

"You're right. Sorry i didn't told you"

"It's okay "

"Want to get a smothie?"

"You're still asking. Of course "

We walked into the paddock and bought two strawberry smothies. We sat down and after a while someone shouted kiaras Name.

"Kiki"

"Sisi"

Her two sisters ran up to her and hugged her thight. She pulled both of them onto her lap and they tasted her smothie.

"You like it"

"Mhm", both of them said.

"You two remember ollie"

"Yes "

"He's also a racing driver like dad was, right"

"Mhm, but he isn't in formula 1 yet. "

"He's in formula 3"

"Hey since when do you know that much alaïa?"

"Dad told me some things about him"

"Oh he did?", i said

"Mhm, he said he thinks you're a great driver. And you'll make it to formula 1 soon."

"Let's see"

Kiaras parents have arrived to and now i'm looking forward to when my family will be here tomorrow.

Ahh. I'm actually so busy at the time, that's why i'm not being so active at the moment. But hopefully i'll post anpther chapter this week although i'm going to be skiing.
Ly
~S