²

I looked up and saw him. The boy who bumped into me while i was in the City. He stared at me like i'd have something in my face and i stared back. He has these beautiful brown eyes which look like the ones from Bambi. And his hair god, i don't even need to talk about it. What the fuck was i just thinking about.
Am i stupid?
I broke the long eye contact within a second but he kept staring at me for a moment until he said something.

"So i was right you are Kiara Rosberg. "

"Looks like i am "

"I'm sorry again for bumping into you"

"No it's okay you didn't only bump into me, i also bumped into you and i'm sorry for that"

"It's not your fault"

"It's not yours either"

"Then let's just say it's no ones fault"

"Yes let's say that"

We went to the table and ate the delicious food my mom made.
I still don't know how my mom managed to cook for 10 people. Because ollies two siblings were with us. Thomas his little brother and his little sister Sarah were both extremely kind but also a little bit introvert maybe because there's no one sitting around the table their age. As we were finished with dinner and dessert our parents were talking about their work which was not really interesting. I looked at ollie and gave him a sign to go upstairs. Hopefully he understood the asignmeent. But looks like he does. As soon as we were in my room i sat down on the Sofa and ollie next to me.

"You wanna watch a movie or something", i asked

"Yes of course."

"What kind of movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know maybe a scary one?"

"Yes okay"
I switched on annabelle

"I can't do this anymore", i screamed.

Ollie laughed

"That's not funny, this fucking doll is scaring the shit out of me"

"Come here"
He put his arm around my and pulled me in. I lied with my head against his body and he stroke my hairs. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Stop what was i thinkig about. I know him since like 5 hours and i start to like him.
But before i could think about more things this fucking doll annabelle frightened me again. I was now sitting closer to ollie than before.

"I will not be able sleep after this movie" i said

"Then i'll stay with you until you've fallen asleep."

Wait... was he just flirting with me?

"Yeah you definetly should" i just said. If he can flirt i can flirt to.
I soon laid down a little bit more because i felt the tiredness filling my body. My head was lying on ollies lap and that's the last thing i remembered before i drivted to sleep.