[DLC] Guardian Pearl Cookie

Cross eyed

Super EpicRearChargeHalf Sea Creature, half cookie

Super Epic
Rear
Charge
Half Sea Creature, half cookie.
Time taken: 5hrs, 18mins
He/him

Give him a break, he's just a little kid. This Mer-cookie was put in charge to safeguard the Sacred Pearl, part of the Ocean Artifacts. The cookies saw something special in this cookie, as he has a natural talent of hiding things secret. Hence, why he is in charge of the White Pearl.

The Guardian swiftly hurls the Key Of Pearls towards the enemy side, granting the enemies "The Deep End" debuff, causing Drowning (cancels cooldown for 3 seconds), Healing deficiency, ATK% down, DMG% Resist debuff, and DEF% down. Then the Mer-cookie rushes towards the Key to reach for it on the enemies' side, silencing the enemies, and dealing DMG max to HP (Max capped at 30,000).

Kelp Cookie (???:) - "Hey, I think I heard someone underground..?"
Sweet Cherry Cookie (???:) - "I always hear music and songs coming above the surface. Correct?"
Bayberry Cookie (Trust:) - "It is you who provoked my curiosity."
Nectar Of The Gods Cookie (Rival:) - "You are not the only Keeper with the Key more sacred than yours."
Mizu Megami Cookie (Admiration:) - "A beautifully colorful cookie with such graceful powers..."
Time Rune Cookie (Trust:) - "Another half-cookie like me?! Hope you don't have legs though..."

Black Pearl Cookie (Trust:) - "Yes, master, I will keep this Pearl safe as the villagers suggests..."
Candy Diver Cookie (Tension:) - "You come down here often, turn back now or else Black Pearl Cookie would punish you."
Sorbet Shark Cookie (Friendship:) - "OoO0ooO? O0ooOoOO!!!"
Lobster Cookie (Rival:) - "A better guardian than me?! No such monstrous thing!"
Oyster Cookie (Rival:) - "Target locked, your majesty. Must eliminate said threat as soon as possible!"
Pirate Cookie (Trust:) - "Hearing your music above the shore... I wish I could make real cookie friends..."
Captain Ice Cookie (Tension:) - "The churning tides of the rocking waters will consume your frail cookie dough."
Captain Caviar Cookie (Rival:) - "I command you stop exploring the seas at once. I never seen a cookie as brave as you choose to keep exploring the seas, dispute hearing the folklore."
Sea Fairy Cookie (Admiration:) - "A majestic oceanic cookie with such terrifying powers..."
Frost Queen Cookie (Rival:) - "An Ice Queen?! You dare to come near the bodies of water, you'll face the wrath of me!"
Fig Cookie (Trust:) - "I like hearin' your stories even when I'm underwater, it makes me feel like a have someone to talk to..."