[DLC] Bayberry Cookie

Wheel go bRrRrRrRr

Not the best member apart of Dark Enchantress, but also the least nastiest, but still hits hard like a spike pierced inside your heart

She/her
Epic
Charge
Front

Auto Attack: Rolls the Wheel Of Misfortune down the lane damaging all enemies who gets in front of it, then rolls back towards Bayberry Cookie, also damaging enemies when it goes back.
Skill (Wheel Of Misfortune): - Bayberry becomes one with her star wheel and rolls down the lane, damaging and stunning the enemies in front of the wheel then she rolls back to her party, dealing damage and stuns as well when she rolls back to her party. (While in the wheel form, she can not be damaged and previous debuffs disappear from her when she transform back into her regular form). The affected enemies gain the Spike debuff and when the party damages the spiked enemies, they receive 2x taken the damage from the spike! The party gains a stun immunity when she transform back into her regular form. When the spike debuff snaps, it deals damage when it already took its damage from your own party.

Starfruit Cookie (Tension:) - It's expected to see a betrayed cookie feel sad when Pomegranate already hurts her people.
Licorice Cookie (Tension:) - Magic? Who even needs magic?
Matcha Cookie (Friendly:) - Recommending me to Dark Enchantress is a bad— but also the best decision I ever made.
Ankh Cookie (Trust:) - The darkness consuming you is set in stone and sad as a spike in the eye.
Poison Mushroom Cookie (Tension:) - You may have it your ways, but I am always ahead of you!
Lobster Cookie (Rival:) - My spikes hurts you more than your sorrowful claws.
Dark Enchantress Cookie (Trust:) - Magic is for the weak, but you are an exception.
Guardian Pearl Cookie (Trust:) - Dark Enchantress Cookie would sure be proud that I blackmailed a Guardian to be under our command, but mostly mine (because y'know, I found him first..?)
Pomegranate Cookie (Tension:) - Pfft. What a bottom feeder. I am sure no one a part of the Cookie of Darkness mostly definitely NOT like you.