Time Rune Cookie

Hybrid mole and hybrid cookie 🙀

They/themSuper EpicDefenseFrontCute Mole 🥺Amulet is from Roblox Find The Markers (Time Rune Marker) my most awaited update game tbh

They/them
Super Epic
Defense
Front
Cute Mole 🥺
Amulet is from Roblox Find The Markers (Time Rune Marker) my most awaited update game tbh

Time Rune Cookie is half mole and half cookie. When they woke up from the cave they live in, it was deserted and they knew they're abandoned. The mole soon founded out they could wield time traveling powers but is not capable to travel in chronology, yet. The mole could peer into the future into other cookies and itself, but it was the mole cause of their solitary. The mole found out they killed their loving, only family when it was first born and their time powers was too much to handle, which made the parents disintegrate. The mole now dared to not read into other cookies liveliness and promised to not let anyone play with time traveling, which is why they is known as TIME RUNE COOKIE!

TIER 1 ( Earthquake | Time Rune Cookie throws either (1x, 2x, 3x,) of rocks at the targeted enemy, damaging them and also having a chance to throw (4x, 5x) rocks, as well. | POWER, - 0 )
TIER 2 ( Shine | The cookie attacks the opposite side all at once, by creating a flash to deal DMG to the enemies, having a chance to stun one of them, but also all at once, too. | POWER, - 35 )
TIER 3 ( Thunder | Thunder is unpredictable and can strike wildly at anytime and anywhere, so Time Rune Cookie casts an Ancient Spell on the opposite side, and can strike at anytime. | POWER, - 66
TIER 4 ( Slumber | Time Rune Cookie crawls back into their cave and sleeps for 5 turns, clearing all debuffs (gains immunity.) Time Rune gains a 75% increased DEF%, DMG% Resist, and also heals in the time of 5 turns by 35%. | POWER, - 88 )

Sorry for this mess
Twizzly Rock Cookie (Tension:) - "You've peek into your future, your awaited doom is waiting for you."
Twizzly Gummy Cookie (Rival:) - "Messing with the future causes malfunction and mayhem ahead of your life, too."
Cheese Puff Cookie (Tension:) - "Working with the TBD is the worst decision a weak cookie like could've ever make."
Prophet Cookie (Tension:) - "Please do not foresight into the future for others, you can damage yourself as well. I know everything."
Timekeeper Cookie (Rival:) - "I dare to not mess with the director of TBD, but this certain cookie is capable of destroying Earthbread!"
Millennial Tree Cookie (Sorrow:) - "Having your own city destroyed right before your eyes when waking up, is something I failed to protect, my master."
Churro Cookie (Trust:) - "At least I am not the only one to take sorrow for the guardian's downfall, we both have each other to blame for."
Cookiemals (Tension:) - "Please do not disturb me when I am weeping, it's annoying to get in a cookie business."
Lotus Bud Cookie (Trust:) - "Hm? A cookie who can grant wishes? I must find this cookie, but not for my own selfish greed and desires."
Melon Bun Cookie (Rival:) - "How dare you try to enter my cave to destroy to home! Hm."
Mizu Megami Cookie (Friendly:) - "My favorite weather is when it rains. It's surprising to see a double-rainbow afterwards— it's like a safe haven or in other words: heaven..."

Book Cover (2/15/23 - 4/29/24)

The 2nd book cover. The first was Blueberry Pie Cookie.