Surprise Visit 1

Inside a massive and luxurious office, complete with chandeliers, and pairs of classy glass windows, sitting a huge wooden desk in the center of the room. A guy in his late thirties wearing a grey blazer sat behind the desk, facing a huge window, and observing everything below him. Suddenly, a huge door swung open as a guy wearing glasses walked in with a file.

"Report."

"I sent my guy to the small eastern town to check on the old fruit store and make them sign the contract with us." A guy in a black suit with glasses named Jay reported to him.

"And?"

"No confirmation through call or message yet."

He stopped skimming the paper in his hand and turned facing him, "When?"

"Yesterday. No news from him."

The guy in a grey blazer stared through the window quietly. The whole room fell completely silent until someone slammed the door and ran toward them in urgent.

"We have a problem! We found No.69's bike and cell phone on the street on the way here. But no sign of him." The small guy gave the phone to Jay and he hand it to the boss.

He flipped open the phone and saw the unsend message on the screen. His eyes widened in rage and threw the phone on the wall fiercely. The other guy flinched while Jay picked up the phone and read the message quickly. "Well, he's dead. That's news," said he calmly.

"Who dares to mess with me?! This has never happened before! Find out who it is and eliminate them. Now!!" He stood up abruptly furious.

"Yes, boss." Jay nodded briefly and before he could walk away, a phone on the desk suddenly rang. "What?" the boss answered impatiently.

Suddenly, the whole room fell silent as a grin slowly creeps on his face, "Very well." He hung up the phone call with a satisfied grin.

"Gents, I want you to go to that old town today and send them my best regard."

***

The nurses made a daily check-up on the patients at the hospital every morning, evening, and night.

A young nurse came into room 36 to take Ken's blood pressure and monitor the screen on the machine that connected to Martha. She jots down the note on the paper and observed the early visitors quietly as a young couple arrived with a hand full of flower bouquets and a fruit basket.

"Hi, Ken. How are you feeling today?" C.C. walked to him with a bright smile.

"I feel much better, now. How about you? Yesterday, you look pretty sick too," asked Ken.

"Never been better. Luckily, I have my personal doctor right here to check on me." She winked at her husband with a playful grin.

He rolled his eyes and put the basket on the table carefully.

"What a very kind and handsome young doctor you have there," Ken added, teasing him. C.C. laughed and quickly gave him a high-five.

"Oh, come on! Don't side with her, Ken." He grunted. His frown quickly replace with a grin when he noticed their cheerful faces.

A nurse exited the room and walked to the counter desk quickly with an excited smile plastered on her face. "You guys won't believe this! I found out that the cute guy you met last night is a doctor too!" whispered her in excitement.

All the female nurses gathered in a circle to hear. "What! No way!"

"He looks young though."

"Yeah, I know but the green-haired girl said so!"