A DEEP REGRET

I'm dying. Literally dying. My feet are dying. My hands are dying. My eyes want to rest. Forever. They're dying fastest, by the way. My back is except. It's fucking sore. And it's killing me. 

Should I mention Jungsu too? Yes fucking much. That monster killed me to the bone. 

Not only being dragged everywhere by her, but my poor body was even pulled, stretched, and tortured by the offers to join clubs of the upperclassmen. My scratched and dusty body vibrates in utter terror, remembering the hellish moment that was so deeply ingrained in each of my overly perfect-memories. The Law Club was using cunning eyes and a sophisticated tongue to battle eyeing another club, while fucking pulling my arm. And the rival club, Basketball Club, even more ferociously and shamelessly, grabbed my legs and body and locked my head while protesting in helplessness against the first club.

What could they see in an incompetent person like me?? 

All I did was inadvertently help a couple who are arguing in a seemingly complicated property division of a famous family. It seemed interesting at first, I gave them that. But the tense atmosphere was starting to escalate which was likely to cause an uproar among the other students so I didn't think about it much and stoically pointed out the mistakes they made in the Korean Country's laws.

And the next second? A round of applause from all sides hit my panicked face and ruthlessly revealed the fact that the couple was just fucking acting. 

My heart tasted the bitter betrayal for the first time in my life. 

I immediately jumped to another club area, only to find a group of people surrounding a man.

A man had his knee injured at that. 

Because of the heavy bleeding, my body automatically rushed to the injured, rummaging through my bag to get a temporary first aid kit. Another admiring wave of gazes hit me as I finished dressing the wound and a revelation that wasn't worth it for me to know that man was the head of the Basketball club whom I had just helped. 

My trust in life shook significantly for a second time. 

And where was Jungsu in the moments that I suffered? She had been standing on the edge and laughing crawling to the ground in my face as I was squabbled between these two freaking clubs.

Worst of all...

"Why the hell we couldn't see your aunt anywhere?!" I snap, the boiling kettle in me bursting. My hands tug at the collar of the girl who is smiling awkwardly and comfortingly at me.

"Easy there, Roksu...Maybe she got busy somewhere?"

"To the point there is no freaking trace of her in the entire campus?!" I rap a whole sentence without breathing to slap her stupid excuse.

That's fucking right. 

As soon as I cut the tails of those two terrifying clubs and grabbed Jungsu's hair during our escape, more than two dozen clubs we went through to find Choi Han, Choi Jung Su's aunt.