ENJOY TO THE FULLEST!!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Thud-

The gate starts to let out a majestic creak.

Tiiing- Tiing-

The number 8.00' takes up my screen making me put my phone away with a satisfied sigh.

A new scene, a new different light from what I'd ever seen before, slowly reveals itself in front of my smirking face.

"So early in the morning, a welcome group will be ready for us."

<<<Welcome to Rowoon Academy!!!!>>>

Inside the gate, two lines of people on either side of the road are welcoming us with open arms and big smiles. 

My eyes drift to the top of the academy's main building.

A red ribbon adorns the cloudless sky on the top of the school's rooftop, fluttering with their motto's line 'Fuck your restraint already and have hello to your fantastic, infinite possibility!'  in full size.

"And with today's opening day, it will probably be warmer than usual," I end my explanation, grabbing my shocked friend's wrist and setting my first step to this amazing school.

"...This school is so amazing." After a non-long silence, Jungsu managed to choke out the exact words I thought in the middle of the merry burst noise around us.

I grin at her sparkled face as the proud feeling fills my heart. "What can you say? This is the school I chose."

"I know you have great taste already! Good job my Dongsaeng!"

"Ugh- Haha..."

I smile wryly after coughing at her painful slap on my back. 

I've never been so caught up in the atmosphere that I forgot about this terrible habit. 

My hand rubs my back while inching away from Jungsu a few steps cautiously. It'd be best if I could predict in advance whenever another habit she has come up—

Thump-

!!

At that moment, goosebumps on the back of my neck jolt awaken.

This rejoinder halts all of my movement by this time.

What the fuck?

I just entered the schoolyard and was attacked by a killing intent?

Is someone following us? 

I glance slightly at the brunette. She's still fine. Her number one keen sense didn't ring when looking at the scene in the school.