𝟎𝟏, ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

Start from the beginning

     "i was just saying incase you got attached to me, bella rosa"

     and perhaps she did. he was, after all, perfect. six foot, muscular, deep british accent that sent goosebumps down her spine every-time he spoke.

     everything with him was different, she felt like a woman around him. definitely not the eighteen year old version of herself she left back home in stars hollow. she was nineteen, and had experienced more life in one year, than she had in her entire existence.

     but it was over.

     she had to go back. the most insistent thought that staggered her mind? would she go back to that same broken girl, or would she continue to grow?

     only time would tell.

‧₊˚ STARS HOLLOW.
first stop, Luke's.
Bellamy took a few fast paced steps, holding out her arm to push open the glass door, causing the small familiar jingle to set.

     her eyes immediately set on Luke, who stood at Kirk's table with the most miserable face he'd ever put on. "it's either pancakes or waffles, you've got to choose the one" Luke's annoyed tone caused the girl to grin wider than she knew possible.

     the man had his back facing her, so she went over and stood behind him with a smirk.

     "well that's a hard choice, i like the taste of pancakes better but waffles are so much prettier"

     he knew that voice. hell, he knew that voice more than he knew his own. she was back.

     without a single word, Luke turned to face her and pulled her into a tight embrace. his hand held the back of her head to refrain her from pulling away. it had been too long.

     Luke wasn't a hugger, not in the slightest. but it was Bellamy Gilmore, for god's sake. the girl he had gone nearly two years without seeing her in the physical form. sure, she'd sent him a few letters and attached photos — but nothing beat the real life person.

      "i was starting to think you weren't coming back" he admitted. she furrowed her brows as she finally parted ways, "what, are you crazy? i couldn't leave you alone in this town with the wackos"

      Kirk had been sitting there, not even paying any mind to the girl who had just made her reappearance. instead, he had still been contemplating whether or not he wanted pancakes or waffles.

"you know what, i think i'll have french toast" he told Luke, his eyes finally landed on the girl. "oh, Bellamy, hello. i haven't seen you around"

she let out a chuckle, "point in place" she nudged Luke playfully as she pointed her attention to the strange man she'd grown to like. semi-like.

      "i've been gone for a year, Kirk. are you saying you didn't miss me?" she joked.

      "do you want french toast?" Luke asked her. she shook her head, "i'll take a burger, please" he nodded, before walking behind the counter and into the kitchen.

      Bell went and took her usual spot on the stool, placing her elbows on the counter while she rested her head in her palms.

      she waited in complete agony and boredom, for Luke to bring back her food. she should've sat and messed with Kirk some more, but soon enough the man placed a perfectly made burger alongside french fries in-front of her.

      "my hero" she spoke with a full mouth, a habit she accidentally picked up from Finn — she was aware it was absolutely disgusting, but she only did it when she was comfortable.

      Luke's diner was her second home.

      "i'm so jet-lagged" she began, "i went home first and — first of all, i hate myself. i totally left my room in complete chaos, i'll need a whole cleaning service to help me live in there" Bell groaned.

      "seriously, though. i had to come eat before i tackle that on. what kind of sick person does something like that? to themselves, at that?"

Luke smiled to himself as he let her ramble on, he even zoned out a little as he allowed himself to finally accept the changes in her appearance.

      her hair was long and a few shades darker than before, her freckles were more prevalent — probably due to the sun exposure over the year. and the most important thing, she seemed happier.

"enough about that, though" she finally snapped him out of his thoughts.

"when did you start dating my mom?"

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

This will be my the FINAL time I ask this.
Who do you guys want Bell to end up with?

LOGAN

FINN

JESS?😂😂😂

my choice will depend on who has the most comments. love u xoxoxoxo