Rules and Guidelines

1. Entries must be 4,000 - 5,000 words long per month. We will only allow extensions just to finish a sentence. For the end of the Trial Year, we will be accepting works somewhere around 10,000 - 60,000 words, and this must be composed of the entries the user has submitted to us over the course of the year.

2. Combination of the present month's prompts is allowed. You just have to indicate it on the form regarding which prompt you used. However, it is NOT allowed to use the previous prompts in the next monthly contests. Your entry will be disqualified for said month and can affect your chances of being considered the Overall Winner.

3. We will only be accepting one entry per user per month. If you miss this month's contest, you are welcome to enter again the next month.

4. Mature content is allowed but must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

5. Only original characters and storylines are accepted in this contest. Entries must be written for the purpose of this contest. Pre-written works are going to be denied.

6. All entries must be in English.

7. Co-authorship is prohibited for this contest. (Sorry, folks)

8. Submissions through anywhere apart from the submission form will not be entertained.

9. Any submissions made past the deadline of each month will not be entertained.