After that Felix left.....

Director : Who is the media reporter here?!!!!!

Y/n panicked....

Nancy smirked and answered.....

Nancy : Here she is (while helding her arm)

Director : ARE YOU ALL MAD!!!!!?????HOW CAN YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS TO A MEDIA REPORTER!!!!

Director went towards y/n ....

Director : Sorry miss for the inconvenience.....can i have a minute please......

Y/n : Y-yes sir, sure .......

After that they both went to vanity......

Nancy was standing there in shock.....she thought y/n will be scolded and thrown out of the set but the opposite happened......

In Vanity

Director : Please write everything you saw here descriptively.......each and everything.....how Nancy misbehaved with you......And how Mr.kim Taehyung left because of her only...... Please mention my name and my movie name also......you know it's my first movie..... I'll surely face loss but at least I'll get some publicity too.....
If you need any video of this event.. contact me...(giving his card to her)..

Y/n : Ok sir... Thankyou for your kindness.. I'll surely do my best in helping you...(she bowed and left)

--------

Y/n came out of the university......
She was jumping in happiness....a huge smile was plastered on her face.....
All of a sudden her smile faded....
When she saw Taehyung's car at corner of road......
But fortunately Felix came out of it waving at her......
Y/n sighed in relief......
Y/n approached him.....

Felix was standing there leaning on the car.....

Felix : How was your convo with director....??

Y/n : It was great I'm so much happy today......

Felix : All this happend just because of me......

Y/n : Yeah yeah, I Know..... Thankyou....

Felix : Your welcome Miss ( slightly bowed by his head dramatically)

Y/n : You're such a gentleman.....and there is he...so rude... total demon...... always with scary-angry looks.... horrifying me.....

Felix chucked....

Y/n : The girl who will marry you will you so lucky...

Felix : Ofcourse I'm so handsome.....

Y/n chuckled...

Y/n : Yes-yes ,you are.......

After that , like a true gentleman...Felix opened the car's door of the passenger seat.....

She sat inside the car while looking at him and smiling.....

But her smile didn't last long....

She looked at the driver Seat and...
....
.....
...
There the DEVIL himself was sitting.....
Staring at her intensely.....
His aura was sending chills down her spine.....

Y/n was about to run from there....

Thump!!!

Felix closed the car's door on the face of y/n.......

Felix was about to sit on the back seat but Taehyung started the car and drove away....

Felix stood there dumbfounded, in disbelief.....

Felix : God!! Why always me..... Now I have to spend my money on that fvcking cab....!!!(said while clutching his chest dramatically)

Meanwhile inside the car....

An awkward silence was there....

Y/n decided to break the ice and thank Taehyung because he helped her today.....

Y/n : A-ah..u-um..Mr.Kim...Thankyou for today-

Taehyung suddenly stopped the car...
He took off his seat belt and started coming closer to Y/n..

Y/n heartbeat increased..
Y/n( in her mind) : What the hell is he doing ???

Taehyung : Such an innocent face you have...but you're too clever...your dirty tricks are worth applauding...see...today..how cleverly you entered the set...got a role...and even flirted with me, tried to seduce Me and at last proved Nancy guilty...
Wow Y/n just Wow...how you plan all these !? (He said the last past clapping sarcastically)
Don't think I've done this for you..... Don't think too much of yourself....
And one more thing....I HATE THANKYOUs.... especially from someone whom I don't like...

Taehyung moved back and started the car...he opened the window... allowing the cool breeze enter the car...in order to cool down his anger....He didn't like y/n saying thankyou to him.....her thankyou was stinging in his heart.....

They reached home and Y/n straight went to her room without sparing a glance to him...She was feeling low...she wanted to thank him with true heart but he just know to hurt her with his words....

" I just wish,
I could lose these feelings,
As fast as I lost you "