Jeongukk made his way out giving a flying kiss to tae who blushed and waved him good bye.

Tae started continuing her series after few minutes she felt like throwing up she ignored the feeling thinking she ate too much and drank water to calm herself down which only made the urge to throw up more.

She immediately ran to the bathroom while covering her mouth with her hand. She immediately kneeled infront of the toilet and started throwing up whatever she ate since morning. She cleaned her mouth and looked at herself in a mirror with tears in her eyes.
It has been like this since a week she has been feeling morning sickness,nauseous and dizzy but she ignored it thinking it's nothing but it is becoming more.

She know what it means ,she even have been getting weird cravings but she don't wanna keep her hopes high.

She took a deep breath and went to the washroom cupboard where she hid some pregnancy tests thinking this type of time would come.

She read the instructions and did the process and kept the stick on the washroom counter sitting on the closing toilet waiting for the result.

"Please be positive.." tae whispered to herself hiding her face in her palms. After the timer of 10 minutes went off ,she got up and washed her face drying it looking into the mirror taking a deep breath and took the test into her hand.

"O my gosh.!" Tae whispered with teary eyes keeping her hands on her tummy while looking at the two red lines indicating as pregnant.

" I am pregnant" tears started flowing continuously with the smile not leaving her lips and sobbed into her hand feeling so happy that they are gonna have a little version of tae or Jeongukk is gonna be there

"I love you my baby..I can't wait to see your dada's reaction" tae said smiling widely with tears flowing down her face thinking about Jeongukk's reaction.

Flashback ends.

Back to tae's pov:

I looked up at Jeongukk after remembering the scene three days back. Well I decided to tell him on his birthday and today is his birthday.I didn't said that I am pregnant to anyone cause I want the baby dada to know first.

Right now I asked them to decorate the house while I distract guk. I looked at my phone to see I got a message from my mother in law saying everything this done I replied with okay and we will be there in few.

"Gukkie let's go I wanna go home" I whined while pouting making him chuckle and come towards me pecking my lips.

"Okay let's go" I smiled and immediately started walking while holding Jeongukk's arm kissing his cheek.