~Chapter 4~

Two days Later. . .

When Wilbur woke up, he didn't expect it to be in a completely different room than the one he fell asleep in, laying on a comfortable bed that he definitely doesn't remember falling asleep on. Along with that, it was also a room that definitely didn't belong to the train station he was so used to seeing at this point. It was an underground room, he could tell that much, but other than that, there was not much else to go off of. Is this another one of Tommy's dreams?

It didn't make sense why he would wake up in such an odd place if it was, as it usually would be in random flower fields or in the depths of Pogtopia. Confused, Wilbur sat up, looking around the dimly light room before landing on a singular wooden door. He stood up, brushing some of his unruly hair out of the way before advancing towards it. He didn't get too far before he heard the door click and slowly open up.

Wilbur paused as a person walked in, his eyes widening at seeing Dream of all people. He had his mask on, as usual, so Wilbur didn't know what exactly the man was planning, but he did know that whatever it was wouldn't be good. "Oh, you're finally awake!" Wilbur forced himself to stay calm, forcing his anger and hatred towards the man to not show.

"Yes, I am. How long was I out?" Dream shut the door once he was in the room, leaving the only exit to be behind the man now. Wilbur looked at the door, wondering how much force he would have to put into breaking it down.

"About two days." Wilbur's eyes snapped back towards the man. "I brought you back because I need your help." The brunette was silent for a moment, looking at Dream as he tried to figure out what the man meant. What in XD could this man need from someone like him? Why does he think he would even help him? He doesn't know I know what he's done. He thinks that I'm in the dark. He wants to use me as his new puppet.

The realization hit Wilbur suddenly. He knew everything, how he tortured Tommy, how he tried to kill Tommy. He knew how he killed Ghostbur, and memories from his ghost form slowly entered his mind. He saw more than he wanted to see of the evil this man was capable of.

"What exactly do you need help with?" Wilbur shoves his balled fists into his trenchcoat pockets, eyes watching the man with as much void as he could. Dream sighed, lowering his head before he looked back up.

"Tommy was exiled again for lighting George's house on fire, right?" Wilbur fakes surprise, even though he wants to say that that was a stupid reason for him to exile Tommy as Wilbur is pretty sure that was even common for people to do before he even died.

It was probably a lazy excuse for the man to finally get Tommy alone, to finally torture the boy and try and turn him into something that he could use as some sort of weapon. At least that's what it had looked like to him. He kept his tongue, though. Wilbur had to make it look like he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Tommy was exiled?" Dream nodded, Wilbur deciding to put on an act and look towards the floor with wide eyes.

"Well, during exile, Technoblade had came and attacked out of nowhere. I ended up trying to fight him off when he started placing TNT, but it was too late. Explosions started going off, and Tommy was caught in the crossfire. His wings were destroyed. I had managed to almost take down Technoblade, but he overpowered me at the last minute and grabbed Tommy. He threatened to kill him if I didn't let them leave together." Dream paused, pulling a believable shaky breath as his fists shook slightly as if he was reliving horrid memories he didn't want to relive. "I had thought it was a bluff, so I had said he wouldn't even dare." Another silent pause, the man looking down towards the floor as his hand shook even more violently, the next words leaving his mouth as if it was too painful to say. "He had cut off one of Tommy's wings to show me he wasn't lying. He was gonna do the same thing to the other one, but I finally gave in."