Chapter 2

Naruto opened his eyes slowly. He blinked several times and then his eyes scanned around. He was lying on a bed, facing a high ceiling.

He sat up slowly and observed the room. There was nothing much inside, just the bed Naruto was lying and a drawer beside it. Naruto took a moment to scratch his wounds and then left the bed slowly.

Sasuke hadn't killed him. Why? Maybe he was too busy to spare a moment for Naruto and would finish him later. Reasonable enough, Naruto nodded to himself and left the dark room slowly.

He walked down a long hall and entered a room that was bright with lamps. There were three people inside. One of them looked big, with orange hair, the other had white hair and there was a fiery red haired woman. Naruto recognized all of them as Sasuke's team members.

The woman had Naruto's backpack on a table and was searching through it. But there wasn't anything eye-catchy inside, or Naruto thought so.

Karin gasped as she found Sasuke's photo. She studied it for a while and then moved to put it in her pocket.

"Can you give it back?"

A soft voice drew the trio's attention and they looked at the door to see Naruto standing there timidly.

"Why should I?" Karin pushed her glasses back.

"Because, it belongs to me," Naruto said as he frowned.

"No," Karin challenged as she folded her arms in front of her chest. "I'm Sasuke's girlfriend, therefore anything about him belongs to me."

Naruto's eyes widened as Karin's words pierced through his heart. What did he hope for anyway? Of course Sasuke would have found someone else by now.

Gulping hardly, Naruto pushed back his tears. "O-Okay, I understand. But still, that piece belongs to me."

Karin sighed, and caressed her hair. "I don't think you understand... Anyway, what should we do with the little demon?"

Naruto's eyes got clouded as he looked down. Taking a shaky breath, Naruto asked softly,

"Do you have a kunai that I can borrow?"

"Why should we hand you a weapon?" She asked, irritated. "So you can use it against us?"

"Oh, n-no, I wouldn't hurt you, you're Sasuke's friends," Naruto said softly. "Besides, I came here by myself, right? I have no reason to harm you..."

Suigetsu approached Naruto, and handed him a sharp looking kunai.

"Thank you," Naruto smiled at him. "Is there a bathroom I can use?"

"There," Suigetsu pointed a door in the hall and then frowned at Karin who was glaring at him deadly. "What? He's right, you know."

Thanking him again, Naruto walked to the bathroom quickly. He locked the door after getting in and collapsed heavily as silent tears started leaving his eyes. What was Sasuke trying to do, bringing him here, showing his girlfriend and friends to him? Was he trying to hurt Naruto more than death? Well, he was succeeding...

Taking a shaky breath, Naruto pulled down the baggy shorts he was wearing, only enough to reveal his thighs. Tears clouding his gaze, Naruto made the deepest cut he had ever made. Because Sasuke and that woman had hurt him more than anyone. There, this wound had no way of healing, Naruto would never forget.

Taking a few deep breaths, Naruto composed himself again, and left the bathroom. He found them as he left. Only this time, they were all facing Naruto.

Naruto smiled at them, and extended the kunai back to Suigetsu. "Thank you again."

Suigetsu frowned as he eyed the blood on the blade.