𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

I turn to Chloe and place the condom on the desk. I sigh as I get back under the covers.

I pull her in for another kiss before she pulls back.

"Can we not yknow tonight, I just want to relax with you," Chloe asked me. Ofcourse we don't have to, I mean I wasn't really planning on doing it either.

She gives me a peck on the lips before grabbing the remote and turning the tv on. I turn over and lay my head on her chest, laying my hand around her.

She wraps her arm around me as she types in the movie name into the TV.

"Conjuring?" I read off the TV. I look at her furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yup, gotta love horror movies," She said as she clicked on the first one. I pull the blanket up to my face, I actually hate horror or scary movies because they freak me out.

She holds me close as she giggles at me.

"What?!" I say, looking up at her. It's not my fault they are just plain creepy.

"Your such a baby," She says nodding her head, giggling. I smile at her.

I watch the tv as I hear the credit music come on. I tuck my feet under the blanket because there is no way in hell those demons are getting me.

⚠︎_________________________⚠︎

"So what did you think?" She asks me. My heart is racing still. My face is still tucked under the blankets as I hide like a coward.

I sit up a little bit and look at her, clearing my throat.

"Uh, it was great," I said sarcastically. She just looks at me.

She leans in for a kiss. I kiss her back ofcourse. Then she goes back for more kisses and I copy her. How could I resist her soft, tasty lips.

We just sit there kissing each other. She brings her hands up to my neck as she pulls me closer. I bring my hands up to her, cupping her face.

As we sit there, she moves herself ontop of me, her lips not leaving mine.

𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I sit ontop of him, our lips still connected. Ugh why does he do this to me. This feeling always builds up inside of me when I see him or when I kiss him.

I feel his hands on my waist. Should I tonight I mean I'm really tired but I love him. A LOT right now like an extraordinary amount right now.

He pulls away from the kiss, I look at him confused.

"I thought you said you didn't want to," He asked me, grinning.

"Well, maybe I change my mind," I told him, seductivly smiling, before kissing him again. I slip in my tongue as I start to rock my hips. He moves his hands down to my hips then to my ass. He was already getting so good at this.

I scoot off of him.

"Scoot down," I told him. He moved forward so that now he was flat on his back. He just looked at me with lustfull eyes. I move myself ontop of him. I start grinding on him as I feel his erection grow. I bend down and plant kisses around his face down to his abbs.

Oh his body was so pretty. I could look at him every second of every minute. I just admire him as I continue to move my hips. I see him open his mouth to talk but he can't.

"Chloe, please," He pleads. I take off my sweatpants leaving myself only in my underwear and in my tank top.

I grab the bottom of my shirt about to pull it over my arms before I stop.

"Ethan," I said as I look around my room.

"Did you hear that," I say to him scared.

"No, I didn't," He said rushing. He grabbed my hips and tried to move me on him.

"Ethan I'm being serious," I said whispering.

He really wants this doesn't he but. He could be here right now and we are just having sex. There's no way I'm going to be interupted by ghostface.

"Can you check outside?" I tell him. Looking down at him. I puts his hands up to his face. I roll off of him, as he gets up.

"Yea I can if you want me to," He said calmly. I saw as he covered his boner while walking to the door. He crept up to the door, slowly turning the knob. He swung it open, revealing darkness.

He went out of the room and looked around. He came back in and shut the door, quietly. He looked at me concerned, that worried me.

Oh fuck should I text everyone. I don't wanna alarm them if it's nothing.

Ethan came to the bed and gently sat down next to me.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 start 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸ing okay," He said quietly. He looked into my eyes.

"Ethan that's going to make me panick," I said. I feel as my heartbeat rises.

"I saw a shadow in the corner, but I DUNNO IF THAT HIM OKAY," He said whisper yelling. I look at him as my eyes widden.

"What!" I said whisper yelling even louder. He put his hands on my mouth. He put his finger up to hush me. Oh shit what's that noise. I hear footsteps. I start shaking my hands as I start to panick.

"Ethan Ethan ethan," I say very fast, quietly. He looks at me with worry. My breath starts to stagger as my heart rate increases. Fuck. No.

We are literally both in our fucking underwear and we are about to get slaughtered, no thanks. Thats embarassing. 

"We are both in our fucking underwear Ethan. That's embarassing," I rant. He turn his head towards me before getting up.

"Well if you want to, put some shorts on if your worried ghostface will get turned on or something," He says to me.

Ghostface getting turned on? Fuck no.

"Did you lock the door?" I ask him, he looks at the door and curses under his breath. He steadily moves to the door, locking it.

"Okay, we're safe now okay," He told me. I don't believe him, I really don't. I sit there as I bring my head to my knees. He holds me close as we wait for something to happen. I pick up my phone and start texting the group. It's only 11, surely they are awake.

As I turn my phone off, placing it down. I hear my phone ring loudly.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I say turning my volume down. I look and see it was Sam. Shit. I pick it up.

"Sam, there's someone in the apartment," I say urgently.

"Is there now, because I don't see anyone," She says. What does she mean she "doesn't see anyone".

"Sam, Ethan just checked he saw something out there just call the police while I try to figure something out okay," I told her. It was silent on the other line.

"Mkay, will do," I hear a deep voice say. Ethan turns to me and sees my panicked face.

"AH fuck, SAM!" I yell as I run to the door, unlocking it. Ethan pulls me back by waist. Ah fucking let go. He puts his hand over my mouth to silence me. He puts himself infront of me as we both watch the door. He turns to me.

"Go under the bed," He said to me, whispering. I look at him unsure, but he nods his head. I to to my bed as I lay down on the ground, getting under. I put my head down not wanting to watch what was about to happen.

1879 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝗔/𝗡

HMM SURE THIS REMINDS YOU OF SOMETHING. MAYBE IF THE PROLOGUE POSSIBLY. I love to leave hints if who it is and maybe we will get his point of view one time, just to see how crazy they really are. Anyways until that happens enjoy the next chapter my lovey doveys