forty-two.

It was filming day, Lando and I were sitting in the car together on our way to the location.
I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect. What if they didn't like me?

"Don't worry too much baby" Lando said as he put his hand on my thigh. He probably noticed how nervous I was.

I put my hand on his and intertwined our fingers. "What if they don't like me?" I looked at him, he just rolled his eyes.

"You're the boss' girlfriend, they have to like you" he laughed. I nudged him a little, that was not what I wanted, I wanted them to like me for me.

After a while we arrived at the location. Max arrived just a couple of minutes later. He drove separately from us because obviously, there was no room in Lando's Mclaren.

"What is the plan exactly?" I looked at Lando who grabbed my hand and walked with me inside.

Max quickly walked up to us. "We're gonna drive and just a photoshoot" he explained, probably because Lando had no idea what the plan was.

Everyone was there yet, I guess they were used to Lando being late.

He pulled me with him and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hi guys, this is Noa" he introduced me. I waved quickly at all of them, I felt so awkward without any reason.

"She's my girlfriend" he said with a smile on his face. It was so cute, he obviously was very proud of me.

"Oh my God, it's so good to meet you. I am Ria" a girl said as she walked up to me. "Are you gonna do the photoshoot with us?"

I shook my head. I definitely wasn't ready to announce it to the whole world that we were together.

"But you are gonna drive" Lando nudged me a little. "Or sit next to me atleast" he looked at me.

I wanted to do that, but that also meant that I had to be in their video and people would start asking questions.

"Pleaaaase" he pouted his lips a little. I rolled my eyes laughing and nodded.

He was too cute to say no to.

Lando and Max had to start shooting some pictures, so I just stood on the side as I looked at them.

"I am so happy that you make him smile so much. I never saw him like that before" Ria said as she was standing next to me.

I looked at her, she looked genuinely happy for us.

"I am so happy with him, he's such a sweetheart" I looked at Lando, who was sitting on the car and put his tongue out to me.

Ria and I both started laughing. "And an idiot" I added.

"It's time to drive baby" Lando said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

I followed him to the car and quickly sat down on the passenger side. "Please don't go too fast or too crazy" I looked at him.

He just chuckled a little as he pressed his lips against mine and started the car.

Safe to say, he wasn't careful at all. He was going fast, drifting and doing donuts.

It was actually hot, he was hot.

As soon as he stopped the car, I immediately got out. "I fucking hate you" I laughed.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "But so fucking hot, I can't wait to be alone with you" I whispered.

"Oh fuck" he mumbled before turning his head to the rest of the Quadrant team. "Do you still need me or can we go?"

They all started laughing but told him he could go. That was our cue to leave.

Everything was going so well, I absolutely was completely in love with him.