eighteen.

Four years ago.

I took some time off, I couldn't be around my dad anymore so when Charles offered to come with him to France, I immediately said yes.

"Are you ready to meet everyone?" Charles asked as we walked in the paddock together.

I nodded, I was obviously excited but also a bit nervous. Were they gonna be happy or are they gonna think I'm a distraction?

He squeezed my hand a couple of times, it was as if he could feel I was nervous. "Don't be nervous, everyone is gonna like you" he stopped in the middle of the paddock and kissed me then and there.
"But not as much as I like you" he continued.

He made me feel loved, my insecurities disappeared when he was around me.

"Pierre!" He yelled all of a sudden. A guy who was wearing a Red Bull shirt turned around and smiled.

Charles pulled me after him, walking to the guy. He patted him on the back and introduced me to him. "This is Noa, she's my girlfriend" it was the first time he introduced me like that.

My heart skipped a beat, it was amazing to hear that. "Hi Noa, I'm Pierre. It's nice to meet you" he immediately pulled me in his arms. "It's so nice to meet you too" I smiled.

I felt loved in that moment. Charles really wanted to show me off, he didn't want to hide me.

I can't describe how amazing that felt.

He introduced me to everyone that day. I met his entire team.

He intertwined our fingers as we walked in the garage. "I have to drive now but you can watch it from here" he let go of my hand and gave me some headphones to protect my ears.

I smiled as I looked at the headphones and back at him. "Be careful please" I whispered.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be very careful" he pulled me closer to him, his racing suit was still hanging from his waist. "Especially when I have you to come home to"

I was weak for him, my heart was weak for him. He kissed me, softly and deeply. He didn't care that everyone was watching, he just didn't care at all.

I was so in love with him.

Present time.

I flew to France with Max, Kelly and Lando on the private jet Max owned.
We really bonded that night in the club, I actually really liked them. They were such a cute couple.

I booked my own hotel room in the hotel Lando was staying in. I don't know why but I wanted to feel close to him, I felt safe with him.

The practices were done, Lando took me with him to the paddock. I wasn't sitting in the Ferrari hospitality this time, but in the Mclaren one.

"Hi sunshine" Lando walked in with a smile on his face. His black fireproofs were visible because his racing suit was hanging around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind as I was sitting down. He smelled like sweat but I could still smell his cologne a little.
"You smell" I laughed as I looked up at him.

"Hey!" He laughed. "I am a high performance athlete" his arms were still wrapped around me.
I could definitely get used to his smell.

I put my hand on his arm, brushing my fingers over it. Sometimes I wish I could just admit that I liked him, that I wanted to know him better.

But I couldn't.

What if things would turn out just like they did with Charles? I couldn't lose him, he was making my life so much better lately.

"You okay?" He sat down next to me, his blue eyes were on me again. I nodded.

"I am good" I leaned closer to him, putting my head on my hand. "But I wanna get out of here" I whispered.

He chuckled a little, it was the cute laugh I started to adore. "Say no more" he said as he got up and pointed at his racing suit.

"I will go change and I'll be right back here" he wanted to walk away but stopped. "Or do you wanna come with me?"

I didn't know what to reply, so I nodded. It was just a reflex, but of course I wanted to come with him to his drivers room.

Maybe I could ask him if he wanted to go to dinner together. Just the two of us.

Just as I was about to get up, Charles walked in the hospitality. "Can we talk real quick?" He said softly.

I looked at Lando, who was waiting for me and back at Charles.

I wish Charles lost his power over me. I wish.