thirty-three. *

Lando's POV

I looked at Noa and Charles, they walked outside after they talked for a little while.

I thought she wanted to confront her dad, but I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't be jealous - we weren't even dating, we weren't official.

But I was jealous.

"Don't be jealous" Nyra nudged me. I rolled my eyes. "I am not jealous"

"Yes you are but you shouldn't" she probably saw the same thing as I did. "Just keep doing the thing you're doing right now"

"What do you mean?" I frowned a little. "She likes you, a lot" I had to admit that I liked hearing that.

"But she has a lot of history with him" I didn't even wanna mention his name. "History yes and you're the one she likes now"

"Were they serious?" It was a dumb question to ask, of course they were. Nyra nodded. "They were engaged so yes they were"

Just as I was about to ask what happened between them she started talking again. "But you should ask her for more details, it's not up to me to tell you" I nodded, I needed to have a talk with Noa.

—————————

After we dropped Nyra off at her suite, Noa went with me to my room. She didn't say much after she went back inside, with Charles.

"Can you unzip me please?" Noa asked as she pointed at the back of her dress. "No" I said, which made her turn around in confusion.

"We should talk first and I know I wouldn't be able to control myself when I see you out of your clothes" she already left me speechless when she took her shirt off, I don't think I could have a serious conversation after seeing her out of her dress.

She nodded and sat down next to me on the bed. "Charles and I were engaged, two years ago" she started. I already knew that but I wasn't gonna interrupt her.

"But he cheated on me, several times. The last time, I caught him in our bed" she sighed a little. I hated that she had to experience that.

How could you even cheat on someone like her.

"That's the day I left, the day I've had enough" she looked at me. "There are a lot of memories, I can't deny that - I can't change my past"

"But that's exactly what he is, some memories from my past and you.." her fingers brushed against my arm. "You are the one I want to spend my future with"

Fuck, I didn't think I could fall even harder, but I was wrong.

"Noa.." I said softly. "I am so ready to spoil the shit out of you" I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers.

She got up and sat down on my lap. Our lips never broke contact. "Thank you for saving me" she mumbled on my lips.

I was so ready to show her what real love is.

I put my hands on her back and unzipped her dress slowly. She allowed me, letting the dress fall down.

She was wearing matching black underwear, her legs were on either side of mine. My hands traveled over her body, I couldn't wait to see all of her, feel all of her.

"My turn" she smirked as she started unbuttoning my shirt, slowly. As she reached the bottom, I took my shirt off and threw it next to us.

She looked at my chest, trailing my birth marks with her fingers. It was something I never liked about my body, but she seemed to love it.

Her hands slide down to my pants. "It's only fair if I continue, right?" She smirked as she looked at me. "You should definitely continue"

She unzipped my pants, pulling it a little lower. I wrapped my arms around her and threw her on the bed. She giggled a little. "Hey, take it off" she pointed at my pants.

I chuckled as I took my pants off and threw it away before crawling on top of her. "Something else you wanna take off?" I looked down at her.

My heart was beating so fast, I could feel how my dick was enjoying this already, I had to remind myself that we weren't even naked yet.

I was so attracted to her, she could make me weak by just looking at me.

"Well, you said I didn't even taste you yet" she said as her fingers went down to my underwear.
"Maybe we should change that" she pushed me off her and crawled on top of me instead.

And she left me speechless again.

I looked down at her as she kissed me down my chest and pulled my underwear down. "Hard for me already?" She looked down at me.

"How could I not?" I noticed my voice cracked a few times. I didn't care, how did she expect me not to be turned on by her.

She pushed her hair to one side as she slowly started to lick my dick. Her perfectly manicured fingers were wrapped around it as well.

I could feel how her tongue was exploring every inch as she was taking it all in her mouth.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes. She didn't need any help, she made me so fucking weak.

Several moans escaped my mouth as she went faster and deeper. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum babe" I wanted to warn her so she could back away, but she didn't.

She looked up at me and smiled. "My favorite taste from now on" she said softly as she laid down next to me.

I turned my head to her and wrapped my arm around her. "Fuck, that was amazing" it was even better than amazing, it was perfect.

She giggled and put her face against my neck, kissing it a few times.

I guess she was the one spoiling me.