Silas

The day started as usual. You wake up, go to work, leave and spend time with Tails. No more Silas. As much as it pained you, she has been acting differently now. You would see her around the town square. Her beautiful round blue eyes now dull and full of hatred. Her glossy brown hair now kept unkempt. She lost weight drastically. She dressed differently too. She no longer wore her cropped tops and mini skirts, she now wears oversized, baggy hoodies and pants. A glove covering the scare on her hand. She didn't do her makeup too.

Did I do that too her? You thought to yourself. Tails even said in college she doesn't even socialize and go to frat parties like she used to.

You felt horrible but you didn't regret what you said to her. She had no right to talk about Tails like that; how can someone talk badly about him.

You saw her look at you. Both making eye contact. It didn't feel the same like back then. Something was off. And it hurt to see her like this, but it's for the best.

Silas pov:

Months had passed since the argument I had with y/n. She spent more time with Tails now. She probably forgot about me at this point. She blocked me on everything. Of course not my other social media account, I saw that she was posting pics with Tails more. She didn't delete the ones of me, she kept them there. In instagram she had made a new highlight with just Tails and her.

She looked so happy. So pretty. So perfect. My heart started to ache at the picture of then with y/n and Tails face touching each other. I threw my phone out the window and started to breakdown.

"I should have never helped that nerd." I said getting up and looking at the mirror on my dresser. I looked different. I saw y/n today at town square and she looked at me weird. Maybe it was how I looked now.

I couldn't help but laugh. All i did was laugh and laugh and laugh, before I started to laugh like a maniac.

"I'll kill you Tails! This isn't a threat, it's a promise!" I grabbed my phone and dialed the number of someone I knew I can work for and manipulated then into doing what I please. Someone so stupid they wouldn't see me using them.

"This is Dr. Eggman speaking."

A/n:

Got my wisdom tooth removed😭