Dont look! Its rude

You were well known for your good advice. (Or just pretend you are for the sake of the story pls 🙂) Whenever people needed advice for anything they would ask you first. Because most people are pea brained, you give a lot of advice so you make lots of money.

"How to I get his attention? " asked a random person from the street. They asked how to get Sonic The Hedgehog attention.

"That is something out of my ability, for I don't know what gets his attention. " You answered honestly.

Though you loved helping people out, sometimes you hated helping people out. Like I said people were just pea brains.

You looked to the left and saw your friend Silas looking at some magazines on bimbo fashion.

"Omg, Y/N! We've got to go shopping! Bim's got new jean mini skirts for $15! " Silas excitedly showed you the mini skirts she was talking about. "We would be so hot. Remember when we used to play boyfriend and girlfriend we used to cut my skirt so short my undies showed. " she laughed remembering the past.

"Come on Silas we were 15." You cringed at your teenage self. You didn't really like talking about you and Silas playing boyfriend and girlfriend a lot. You used to like her back then and she liked you too, you guys would do questionable things together when your parents weren't looking. Now you guys are good friends and you guys don't really care about what happened back then, you. Just don't like talking about it with other people.

Anyway, you were at the local town market. You were trying to find anything hello kitty for Silas and yourself since its almost her birthday.

While you were looking around you saw a guy looking at you. He wasn't creepy about it but he was more admiring you.

You walked up to him and he didn't even notice.

"Y'know, it's rude to stare. " you said looking at him in the eyes.

He shook his head and apologized.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into me! "

You laughed at how much of a dork he is.

"You're good. Well, I guess I'll see you around then. " you walked away waving goodbye.

You walked up to Silas who has 4 copies of magazine's.

"Do you think I could pull of the Trashy y2k style? I'm starting not to like the edgy look anymore. " she asked you placing her hand on her face.

"I don't know. We can just ring out and see. " you picked up your bag from the floor next to Silas. "We should start heading back home, it's already 11 already." You were kinda shook on how the time moved by so fast.

"Before we do that, " Silas walked up to you,"we should go skinny dipping. "

You laughed at her request, you weren't as comfortable as Silas is with her body, but you weren't insecure about it. You would show some skin from time to time. It rocked being friends with her cause despite how hot and attractive she may be to others, she cared and compliments you on everything you do and wear.

Compliments just hit differently when a pretty girl compliments you.

"Sure, but I'm keeping my clothes on. "

"As long as we're doing it together. "

You both laugh as you both ran to the beach.