Chapter 3

The 10 vampires plus James go to the dungeon to guard Camille. The rest including Simon, Raphael, Alec, Magnus, and the other vampires are hiding until the trio of shadow-hunters appear. But they didn't have to wait to long.

Jace are you sure this is going to work? Yes clary it will work we're fine. Yeah clary trust Jace we're fine we already activated our runes the vamps won't hear us this will be easy.

When they get to the door they can't believe it. Thats when James comes out from the group of vampires.

Shadow-hunters we've been expecting you.

How did you know we were here?

Oh Fairchild, please don't underestimate us we have our ways.

Well I don't care about "your ways" we are taking Camille.

They get ready to attack but then...

Oh I don't think so shadow-hunters.

The trio turns to see Raphael and Simon.

Simon you told him!

Of course I told him clary because of you my family is being put in danger!

Simon how can you do this to clary after everything she's done for you.

I know she did a lot for me Jace but I can't let you take Camille, and put my clan in danger.

Izzy walks to Simon

Simon when we rescued you from this place we took out a lot of vampires. What makes you think you can take us and not get destroyed?

Simon looks to his leader and Raphael gives him a nod of approval for him to continue.

Izzy I don't see your big brother, where could he be?

Izzy understanding what Simon is hinting at gets angry.

Your lying Simon! Alec wouldn't go against us!

He would if it were the right thing to do.

Alec Magnus what are you doing!

I told you shadow-hunters I wouldn't betray Raphael.

And I'm doing the right thing. I won't be responsible for a war started with the downworlders.

Let's get this over with because I'm not leaving without Camille!

The shadow-hunters get into their fighting positions, that when more vampires come in but that's when they realize that Camille and the vampires that were guarding her are gone.

There gone! Where did they go!

Shadow-hunters did you really think you would stand a chance? We have a warlock on our side. You know for one of the best shadow-hunters you three were pretty easy to fool.

You tricked us!

Of course we did.

We will destroy you!

Not so fast!

Hey my stars sorry I took my a while to post I've been busy with school and all that. But what did you think of this new chapter this book only has one more chapter. Next I will update my jeffbarcode story so stay tuned. Leave comments and vote have a wonderful day. ✨❤️