Chapter 2

Raphael-HOW DARE THEY! Bebe why are you telling me this aren't you betraying your dear shadowhunter friend

Simon-the reason I chose you is because your my family my home and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it you and the clan are my family my home.
Raphael looks shocked but he smiles as to what Simon said about him. Simon realizes what he said and quickly changes it.
I mean I choose the clan. Your all my family because when years go by I'll only have you and the clan. It's good that you made a choice Simon. Yeah and so did Magnus. What do you mean by so did Magnus? Yeah Raphael you should have seen him he got so angry when clary was insulting you he got angry and opened a portal and left along with Alec following right behind him.
Raphael smiles that Magnus is on his side.
Yes he has always been there for me, but now we have more important matters. You mean telling the clan right? Yes fledgling the clan has to know what going on so we can be prepared. Okay let's go then.
Raphael calls in the vampires and starts explaining Simon chimes in when they have questions.
Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!
Enough!i am angry as well but calm yourselves.
Rosy an old vampire comes up to Simon and hugs him.
Why fledgling? Why pick us?
Because your my family I know it took me a while to accept it but I did. I will always love clary, but my loyalty stands with the clan.
They vamos cheer but then a portal starts to open and they get in a protective position but Raphael calls them off when Magnus and Alec portal out, Magnus goes to see Raphael.
My dear child are you alright? Yes I'm fine Magnus.
Alec sees Simon and walks to him.
Simon what are you doing here? Um I live here duh 🙄 I mean I thought you would be with clary. No right when Magnus left I ran to tell Raphael what clary's plan is.
Alec nods whether he wants to admit it or not he has grown fond of Simon, Alec goes to Raphael.
So Raphael what will you do? We will be on guard Alec, we won't let those shadowhunters take Camille, but know this they come here and my clan will fight.
Yes! Yes! Says the clan
The warlocks will also be on your side, I won't abandon you my child.
James one of the vampires that was guarding on the roof comes running in. What is it James. Simon Raphael I was on the roof guarding and I saw 3 shadowhunters coming this way the activated silencing runes.
Everyone in the hotel dumort is angry Simon walks to Raphael
Raphael calm down please we need to get ready.
Raphael instantly calms down with Simons touch which surprises everyone.
Okay fledgling let's get ready, alright no one guard the entrance let them come in easily. James take 10 vampires to guard Camille. Alright Raphael
James and 10 more vampires goes to guard Camille.
Simon and I will then enter after, Alec and Magnus will come in as a surprise. That's a great plan my child.
Raphael smiles then looks at Simon
Simon? I'm okay Raphael I'm on your side. Alright everyone let's get ready they won't know what they got themselves into.

Alright my stars so what did you think? It took me a while to write this chapter but I hope you enjoyed. Have an amazing day love you all stars ❤️