"I love the smugness" Sirius smirks at Rory.

"She was convinced me and Harry were going to fail"

"Oh bravo!" cried Professor Tofty, who was examining Rory, he had also examined Harry, he watched as she demonstrated a perfect boggart banishing spell. "Very good indeed! Well, I think that's all, Potter unless" He leaned forward a little. "I heard, from my dear friend Tiberius Ogden, that your brother can produce a Patronus do you share the same skill? For a bonus point?" She nodded and raised her wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" her usual silver wolf erupted from the end of my wand and walked around the length of the hall. All of the examiners looked around to watch its progress and when it dissolved into silver mist, Professor Tofty clapped his veined and knotted hands enthusiastically.

"I love your Patronus" Charlie smiles at Rory.

"Excellent! You both have completely different Patronuses" he said. "Very well, Potter, you may go!" As Rory passed Umbridge beside the door their eyes met. There was a nasty smile playing around her wide, slack mouth. Rory spent most of Saturday and Sunday studying for the Potions exam on Monday with Angelina. As the week ended Rory was glad to have the final exam over.

"Finally" She said Flopping on Fred's old bed whilst Lee did the same on his.

"Exams suck" Rory mumbled making Charlie laugh.

Rory found Ron and Hermione looking for Harry.

"What happened? Are you all right? Are you ill?" Hermione asked as he appeared.

"Where have you been?" demanded Ron.

"Come with me," Harry said quickly. "Come on, I've got to tell you something." He led them along the first-floor corridor, peering through doorways, and at last found an empty classroom into which he dived, closing the door behind them the moment we were inside and leaning against it, facing them. "Voldemort's got Sirius."

"What? How?" Rory said shocked.

"Saw it. Just now. When I fell asleep in the exam."

"But but where? How?" Hermione said, her face was white.

"I dunno how," said Harry. "But I know exactly where. There's a room in the Department of Mysteries full of shelves covered in these little glass balls, and they're at the end of row ninety-seven. He's trying to use Sirius to get whatever it is he wants from in there. He's torturing him. Says he'll end by killing him." Harrys voice was shaking, as were his knees. He moved over to a desk and sat down on it, trying to master himself. "How're we going to get there?" he asked them. There was a moment's silence. Then Ron said,

"G-get there?"

"Get to the Department of Mysteries, so we can rescue Sirius!" Harry said loudly.

"Tell an adult" Lily says looking at them.

"Which adult, don't forget Umbridge" Sirius says looking at the screen.

"But Harry" Ron said weakly.

"What? What?" Harry said.

"Harry," Hermione said in a rather frightened voice, "er how how did Voldemort get into the Ministry of Magic without anybody realizing he was there?"

"How do I know?" bellowed Harry. "The question is how we're going to get in there!"

"But Harry, think about this," Hermione said, taking a step toward him, "it's five o'clock in the afternoon. The Ministry of Magic must be full of workers. How would Voldemort and Sirius have got in without being seen? Harry you think they could get into a building full of Aurors undetected?"